Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Thank you all

alane1994

Oct 16, 2012
I dunno how many questions I have asked on these forums, and how many substantial and helpful responses I have received as a result; I do know however, that they are many. I would like to take a moment to thank anyone and everyone who has helped me, or is an active person on these forums. It brings this to mind,

Which is very true. You are all taking valuable time out of your lives to help, and it has not gone unnoticed by me or many here I am sure!

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I'm so happy to read that MHB has been had a positive effect on your studies. The community thrives when good members like yourself stick around and use the site effectively. Tell your friends about us if you haven't already! :D

alane1994

Oct 16, 2012
As a matter of fact, I just put up another poster/tear-off sheet last week. No takers yet, but we shall see! :D

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
...Tell your friends about us if you haven't already! :D
Yes - "send...more...students..."

sendmore.jpg

Unless you are into the zombie movie genre from the 1980s, you probably won't get this...but trust me, it's insanely clever.(Poolparty)

Seriously though, it is very nice when someone lets us know that they have found MHB to be a good place to get help. I really enjoy being a part of it. :D

alane1994

Oct 16, 2012
Yes - "send...more...students..."

View attachment 1451

Unless you are into the zombie movie genre from the 1980s, you probably won't get this...but trust me, it's insanely clever.(Poolparty)

Seriously though, it is very nice when someone lets us know that they have found MHB to be a good place to get help. I really enjoy being a part of it. :D
I didn't get that reference... but I have been searching the interwebs like a madman trying to find it. I eventually gave up after I realized what a vast movie genre the zombie film is...

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to send you on a search...in the 1985 movie The Return of the Living Dead some paramedics are attacked and devoured by zombies, and one of the zombies then gets on the radio within the ambulance and requests, "send more ambulance drivers." (Tongueout)

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Thanks , anyone in MHB , would be so happy to know that . Best luck with your studies and continue hard work.