Third Eye Physic: Italian Electronic Technician Seeking Assistance[/b]

• Thread starter demon hunter
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Eye Physic
In summary, the conversation is about an Italian electronic technician who has studied mystic and spirituality for many years. He believes that angels and demons exist and has measured them using common instruments. However, he has not been successful in Italy and is looking for someone to help him with the mathematical aspect of his theory. He has a website with information and a video that will be released on December 25th. He is also looking for a newspaper or university that could help him. The conversation ends with a suggestion to post a video or picture on the forum and a link to the experiments section of the technician's website.
demon hunter
Good morning ;
i'm an italian electronic technician , and i have spent many years studing various phenomenon of mistic and spirituality ... after years of study i have managed it , i have measured something and have the technical proof of my theory ... angels and demons exsist (don't think I'm crazy)
i can surely say this they're electromagnetic wrappings
so they're measurable by common instruments

i have made a brief theory , but in italy i haven't had many success
i search someone who could bring some maths to my theory
(i have made a little ordinal theory italian text (i confess i must translate it ;))
please if someone could be of help i would be glad
this is my homepage and you could find every information on it
thanks
(someone from u.s.a has problem to connect to that link report me if ther's problem)
please i need real help

http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/manosinistra/

[b(]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Both pages are blank.

i don't think your crazy i believe in angels

thanks

i've obtained a video and will show it on the 25 of december it's a proof of something ... energie is there!
do you know a newspaper tha speak of physics or auniverity that could help me ...
if someone know please help me

...do you know a newspaper tha speak of physics ...

Why not post a video clip or picture here? There are lots of physicist and other scientist posting here.

here's the link to the video and some documents

here's the link to experiments section , there's various video, so keep a look to all...
the site is best wieved in 800*600
i'm also waiting discussion on quantum phisics please reply with some hints tanks

http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/manosinistra/esperimenti3ENG.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is Third Eye Physic?

Third Eye Physic is a term used to describe the ability to perceive and understand things beyond the physical senses. It is often associated with intuition, psychic abilities, and spiritual enlightenment.

2. What does an Italian Electronic Technician do?

An Italian Electronic Technician is a professional who specializes in the installation, maintenance, and repair of electronic equipment and systems. They are trained in the use of various tools and techniques to troubleshoot and fix issues with electronic devices.

3. Why is an Italian Electronic Technician seeking assistance for Third Eye Physic?

There could be various reasons why an Italian Electronic Technician may seek assistance for Third Eye Physic. They may be looking to enhance their intuition and problem-solving skills, or they may be interested in incorporating spiritual practices into their work to improve their overall performance.

4. How can Third Eye Physic benefit an Italian Electronic Technician?

Third Eye Physic can benefit an Italian Electronic Technician in many ways. It can help them to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to technical problems. It can also improve their ability to anticipate and prevent potential issues, leading to more efficient and successful work.

5. Are there any scientific studies supporting the effectiveness of Third Eye Physic for Italian Electronic Technicians?

While there is limited scientific research specifically on Third Eye Physic for Italian Electronic Technicians, there are studies that support the benefits of spirituality and intuition in the workplace. These include improved decision-making, increased job satisfaction, and better overall performance.