Tesla circuit radio mining for electrically independent house?

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of using a three story antenna and a Tesla-based circuit to draw enough electrical power to power a household for free. The conversation also brings up the idea of using a generator-beltsander setup to power household electronics and whether this could be used to charge car batteries and increase their mileage. The conversation also mentions the concept of radio-electric conversion and questions whether free energy from the air is possible. However, it is concluded that this is likely a hoax and not a practical or viable source of free energy.
Ethernaught
I remember a long time ago I read or watched something that talked about a guy that had a three story antenna and he was using a tesla based circuit to draw enough electrical power to power his household- for free. I recently ran across this
[crackpot link deleted]
nowwww, I also ran across this
[crackpot link deleted]
First off how the hell did that generator-beltsander setup work? i assume its just winding down very slowly, but still- could this be used to power most household electronics?
Second, could a three story antenna be used to pirate enough electricity to keep a large household running? Could you use it to charge up... car batteries for example.. and use that to power the house? If that beltsander-alternator is practical, could it be used to maximize the milage you get out of your battery/antenna watts?
Im a physics enthusiast, with very basic understanding of electricity. I got amps=volts/oms and I got that volts and amps are two expressions of electrical energy, current and drive (velocity?). From there, well my understanding of radio-electric conversion is something along the lines of the antenna "sympathetically ringing" with voltage/amps in 'resonance' with the radio waves put of by similar electrical flows (or rather by the resistor). So, anyone want to teach me the a,b,c's or why this wouldn't/would work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
If free energy from the air were possible, then every engineer on the planet would be marketing a device to do it, having already installed a working prototype to power their house. Since you don't see Home Depot littered with these devices, you can safely conclude they are hoaxes.

Thread locked.

1. How does the Tesla circuit work for mining radio energy?

The Tesla circuit is based on the principle of electromagnetic resonance, where energy is transferred wirelessly through the air using radio waves. The circuit consists of a transmitter and a receiver, with the transmitter emitting radio waves at a specific frequency and the receiver tuned to that same frequency. When the receiver is in close proximity to the transmitter, it picks up the energy and can be used to power electronic devices.

2. Can the Tesla circuit be used for mining energy for an electrically independent house?

Yes, the Tesla circuit can be used to mine radio energy for an electrically independent house. The circuit can be set up on the roof of the house, with the transmitter placed on a high tower to increase the range of the radio waves. As long as the receiver is within range, it can pick up the energy and power the house without the need for traditional electricity sources.

3. What are the benefits of using the Tesla circuit for mining energy?

One of the main benefits of using the Tesla circuit for mining energy is that it is a renewable and sustainable source of energy. Radio waves are constantly present in the environment, so the energy can be continuously harvested without depleting any resources. Additionally, the Tesla circuit does not produce any emissions, making it an environmentally friendly option.

4. Are there any drawbacks to using the Tesla circuit for mining energy?

One potential drawback of using the Tesla circuit for mining energy is that the range of the radio waves is limited, so the receiver must be within a certain distance of the transmitter to pick up the energy. This may make it less feasible for large-scale energy production. Additionally, the initial setup and installation of the circuit may require a significant investment of time and resources.

5. Is the Tesla circuit radio mining technology currently in use?

Yes, there are currently several companies and individuals utilizing the Tesla circuit radio mining technology for various applications. Some are using it for small-scale energy production, while others are exploring its potential for larger-scale use. However, it is still a relatively new technology and further research and development is needed to fully realize its potential.