Do Alex Chiu Products Really Work?

• Thread starter cytokinesis
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the validity of a website claiming to offer a product that can enhance physical strength and longevity through the use of magnetic energy. One person suggests it is a hoax while another expresses skepticism and jokes about using the product to become a superhero. The website itself presents a theory about cells and their magnetic properties and suggests that by applying magnetic energy, the body can become stronger and denser. However, the conversation concludes with doubts about the legitimacy of the claims made on the website.
cytokinesis
Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org
it's a hoax.

from the site:

Cells act like magnets, for they are magnets them selves. The earliest type of animals are all worm like, long and straight animals. Because a cell has North and South pole just like a magnet, it attracts to aother cell's North or South pole. With this attraction, a group of cells form into a single straight line. The earliest animals were formed that way. If magnetic energy is further applied to animal body, in the correct polarity, it will make the animal body more stronger and denser

I don't know about that? If it's true wouldn't our body be a big magnet?
Forthermore this guy compares the transistor with the magnetic fields. And this is really bs.

But hey, get a free set and then say hello to Duncan MacLeod from me...:wink:

hahahaha

all i need is a big sword and some neat effects where i get hit by lightning when i kill people.

1. Do Alex Chiu's Immortality Rings actually make you live forever?

No, there is no scientific evidence to support the claim that Alex Chiu's Immortality Rings can make a person live forever. The concept of living forever goes against the natural process of aging and death, which is not something that can be controlled by a product or device.

2. Are Alex Chiu's Neodymium Rings effective for pain relief?

There is some evidence to suggest that Neodymium magnets may have a mild analgesic effect, but this is not specific to Alex Chiu's products. The effectiveness of Neodymium Rings for pain relief is not supported by enough scientific research. Additionally, there is no guarantee that these rings will work for everyone.

3. Can Alex Chiu's products reverse the aging process?

No, there is no scientific evidence to support the claim that Alex Chiu's products can reverse the aging process. Aging is a natural process that cannot be stopped or reversed by any product or device.

4. Do Alex Chiu's products really repel negative energy?

There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that Alex Chiu's products can repel negative energy. The concept of negative energy is not well-defined and cannot be measured scientifically. Therefore, it is not possible to determine if these products have any effect on negative energy.

5. Are Alex Chiu's products safe to use?

There is no evidence to suggest that Alex Chiu's products are harmful or dangerous to use. However, some of his products, such as the Immortality Rings, may interfere with medical devices like pacemakers. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional before using these products, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or use medical devices.