What are you going to do in the future?

• Thread starter MSI
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Future
In summary, the person is planning to graduate in 6 months and then go to Europe for a master's degree, possibly in England. They also plan to travel to other countries and live in the streets while studying and working. The conversation partner mentions getting rich and moving to Fayetteville, NC and getting married in August. They also share their future plans of attending Carnegie Mellon for civil/structural engineering. Another person is bored with their current job and is considering getting into the hydrogen industry or internet financial ventures. They have achieved their goals but realize the importance of constantly seeking new challenges in life. They also enjoy exploring mysteries in their free time.
MSI
what are you going to do in the future?

for me i still have 6 monthes to graduate then i am thinking to go to europ to take the MA ... maybe in england then i will go to onther country to take the PHA ... and then i will still down in onther country "i will go around europ!"
i will live in the streets .. work and study ..
this is a big and serious adventure but i will do it!

what about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Get rich.

be moving to fayetteville NC.

Originally posted by MSI
what are you going to do in the future?

the same thing I do every night... try to take over the world
actually I'm getting married in august, and after that I'll come back with more future plans

Meglamania is highly underrated. :)

One more year of high school and I've got my sights set for Carnegie Mellon. Woohoo civil/structural engineering!

I am getting bored with industrial automation and brain-dead programming. I have been looking into the up and coming Hydrogen industry, as well as to consider things like internet financial ventures. I have actually achieved most of my goals set in my early adult years and I recently realized that I need some new ones. Really, I have it made; and I have made it. I work at home a lot and set my own hours. I make too much money for my time, I have a beautiful wife, and a beautiful home with 5 acres surrounded by mountains, and green valleys, and clean air [couln't have kids and probably wouldn't have anyway]. Guess what, without a real challenge in life I find myself extremely bored.

So here is a lesson from the last 20 years of my life: Keep the challenges coming for they are the essence of life. It is the pursuit of goals and not the ends themselves that truly feeds the soul.

Edit: Of course in my free time I will always be Ivan Seeking. There are just too many mysteries out there to be explored.

Last edited:

1. What is your long-term career goal?

My long-term career goal as a scientist is to constantly contribute to the advancement of scientific knowledge and make significant discoveries in my field of study. I also hope to mentor and inspire future scientists through teaching and research.

2. Do you have any specific research interests or areas of focus?

Yes, my current research interests include studying the effects of climate change on ecosystems, developing sustainable energy sources, and exploring the potential of biotechnology in medicine.

3. Are you considering pursuing a graduate degree or further education?

Yes, I am definitely considering pursuing a graduate degree or further education in order to deepen my knowledge and expertise in my field and to enhance my career opportunities.

4. What are your plans for publishing your research findings?

I plan to publish my research findings in reputable scientific journals and present them at conferences and seminars to share my discoveries with the scientific community. I also hope to collaborate with other scientists and publish collaborative research papers.

5. How do you plan to balance your work and personal life as a scientist?

Balancing work and personal life is essential for maintaining a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle. As a scientist, I plan to prioritize my work responsibilities and manage my time effectively to allow for personal and leisure activities. I also believe in having a supportive network of family and friends to help maintain a healthy work-life balance.