Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Teaching Pre algebra

Amer

Mar 1, 2012
I am a teacher in a school my students has some algebra problems like which comes first multiplication addition...etc
and they got problems in fractions also, so i am thinking to make a review with much problems to solve
what i need is some directions or if there is a website with different problems about this subject.

Thanks

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Here's a few links. I googled "Free PEMDAS Worksheets".

First Link. You can refresh this page and get randomly generated new sheets, supposedly.

Second Link. Not so many sheets, but this site has fractions (scroll all the way to the bottom).

You get the idea.

Amer

Mar 1, 2012
thanks very much

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
You're welcome!

anky2930

Apr 13, 2012
You should first teach your students the BODMAS rule which goes like this Bracket open,Division,Multiplication,Addition and then Subtraction and for understanding fraction tell them to practice on fraction worksheets.

CaptainBlack

Jan 26, 2012
You should first teach your students the BODMAS rule which goes like this Bracket open,Division,Multiplication,Addition and then Subtraction and for understanding fraction tell them to practice on fraction worksheets.

Please teach yourself what the mnemonic stands for before confusing anyone else.

BODMAS the O stands for Orders, which I find confusing, BEDMAS is better with E standing for Exponents or Exponentiation

CB