How i can contact michio kaku?

In summary, contacting Michio Kaku can be done through various means such as sending a message through his website, reaching out to him on social media, or attending one of his public events. It is also possible to request an interview or speaking engagement through his booking agency. Additionally, Kaku's contact information can be found on his books or through his university's faculty directory.
guitarusa2001
does anyone know how i can contact michio kaku! it would be the best

Physics news on Phys.org
Go to his website, http://www.mkaku.org/ and scroll down the menu at the left. The last choice (I think) is contact. Click and compose your message.

SelfAdjoint,

Congratulations on your new role! Well deserved.

Nereid

Thanks, Nereid. We'll see how I do!. Tryin!.

Originally posted by Nereid
SelfAdjoint,

Congratulations on your new role! Well deserved.

Nereid

I second that!

1. How can I contact Michio Kaku for a speaking engagement?

To inquire about booking Michio Kaku for a speaking engagement, you can contact his booking agent or publicist. Contact information can typically be found on his official website or through a simple internet search.

2. Is there a way to contact Michio Kaku directly?

Unfortunately, Michio Kaku does not have a public email address or phone number for direct contact. However, you can reach out to him through social media platforms such as Twitter or Facebook.

3. Can I send Michio Kaku a message through his website?

Yes, you can send a message to Michio Kaku through the contact form on his official website. However, please note that he may not personally respond to all messages due to his busy schedule.

4. How can I request an interview with Michio Kaku?

If you are a member of the media and would like to request an interview with Michio Kaku, you can reach out to his publicist or media contact. You can find this information on his website or through a search.

5. Is there a way to contact Michio Kaku for a collaboration or research project?

If you are interested in collaborating with Michio Kaku on a project or research, you can reach out to his team through his website or by contacting his agent. Please note that he may not be able to take on all requests due to his busy schedule.