Mexico UFO Sighting: Air Force Update

• Thread starter aychamo
  • Start date
In summary, a conversation took place between a group of individuals regarding a recent UFO sighting in Mexico by the airforce. There have been attempts to keep up with the developments of the story, including an interview on a radio show and translations of the flight crew's accounts. There is speculation about why Mexico released this information and discussion about what actions should be taken next. One member may be absent from the internet for a while, but others are encouraged to remain skeptical and keep up to date on the story.
aychamo
Hey guys,

Is there any update on what is going on with the UFO sighting in Mexico by their airforce? I've been out of the country for a few weeks and don't know what is up :)

Physics news on Phys.org
What is this "Mexico" of which you speak? :wink:

Njorl

hey all--
Sunday May 16th Coast ot Caost
' a conversation between Art Bell and Michio Kaku where Kaku reports
seeing objects fly beyond an expected aerodynamics envelope...
during that sighting...'----?

gotta be a member now to hear it--- but somebody around here must have heard this!
(i didn't even know Bell was still ringing! He's interviewed MK 12 times!)

Latest debunker suggested the FLIR 'picked up' flames from oil wells...
Maccabbee:"However, the most convincing visual evidence that the objects
are not at ground level appears in the video around 17:06:43-45
at which time the lights/object emerge from a cloud and, behind
them is a dark area (cloud shaded from the sun). After they, one
after another, pass the dark cloud they also pass in front of a
bright cloud (lit by the sun).

This proves that they were at cloud level and not on the ground."

from 'virtuallystrange' latest messages
========
Jaime Maussan's interview has been translated into English with
The crew members; Major Magdaleno Castanon - flight commander
& pilot of the aircraft. Lt. German Ramirez Marin - Radar
Operator, and Lt. Mario Adrian Velasquez Telles - FLIR Operator.
(see May 18th list)

There's been some translations of the crew from the audio tape...
haven't heard/read if there was any 'ground radar'?

There's a lot of speculation as to 'why "Mexico" actually released this info...

----
so what'd r we going to do?--call for Congressional Hearings?
Where's Podesta and his crowd on this? or the Si-Fi guys?
Guess they'll be a Fox special on next summer...

who you going to call-Ghost Busters?
----
ps
may be absent from the internet for awhile-
gonna miss ya!
always be Skeptical-esp of Skeptics!

Hey Mouse,
I really need to get into this story but work has prevented me from doing so lately. I still have no idea what to think. Thanks much for helping us to keep up to date.

Don't be gone long! :frown:

Njorl said:
What is this "Mexico" of which you speak? :wink:

Njorl

Haven't you heard about Mexico? Its where they make Chevys. :biggrin:

I once saw a Mexican UFO while sitting on the banks of the Rio Grande. Several aliens departed the craft and waded across the river to where I was seated. Surprisingly, one of the aliens asked me a question in English, "Which way to freedom?" he asked.

I pointed my thumb over my shoulder and said, "Thataway!"

1. What exactly did the Mexican Air Force report seeing during the UFO sighting?

The Mexican Air Force reported seeing 11 unidentified objects on their radar flying at high speeds and performing maneuvers that were beyond the capabilities of any known aircraft. They also released footage showing the objects captured by their infrared cameras.

2. Has the Mexican government provided any explanation for the UFO sighting?

No, the Mexican government has not provided any official explanation for the UFO sighting. However, they did confirm the authenticity of the footage released by the Mexican Air Force and stated that they were unable to identify the objects.

3. Are there any possible explanations for the UFO sighting?

There are several possible explanations for the UFO sighting, including experimental military aircraft, drones, or natural phenomena such as meteors or atmospheric anomalies. However, none of these explanations fully account for the reported speed and maneuvers of the objects.

4. Have there been any similar UFO sightings in Mexico or other countries?

Yes, there have been several other reported UFO sightings in Mexico and other countries. However, the Mexican Air Force UFO sighting remains one of the most well-documented and credible sightings due to the involvement of government officials and the release of footage.

5. What is the significance of the Mexican Air Force UFO sighting in the field of UFO research?

The Mexican Air Force UFO sighting is considered significant in the field of UFO research due to the credibility of the witnesses and the corroborating evidence, such as radar data and footage. It also sparked further interest and investigation into the phenomenon of unidentified flying objects.