Create Your Own Custom 100 Posts & 10 Days

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, "Create Your Own Custom 100 Posts & 10 Days" is a program that helps individuals and businesses create and schedule 100 unique social media posts over 10 days. It offers customizable templates and tools for creating engaging and consistent content on chosen social media platforms. The program also allows users to schedule posts at specific times for optimal engagement and has no limit on the number of posts that can be created. Additionally, scheduled posts can be edited or deleted at any time for flexibility.
Just to let everyone know, if you've posted 100 times or been registered for 10 days to can create your own custom title.

Physics news on Phys.org
Um... how?

[:(]

Greg, are you able to allow smilies in the user title as well? As you can see from above, they don't at present work. :frown:

I Didn't See Where ?
Or Should I Have more Than 100 Posts ?

Yeah you need more than 100 posts...it says at the top:smile:

Thanks greg! These titles should be quite interesting...and fun!

1. What is "Create Your Own Custom 100 Posts & 10 Days"?

"Create Your Own Custom 100 Posts & 10 Days" is a customizable program that allows you to create and schedule 100 unique social media posts over a period of 10 days. It is designed to help individuals and businesses create engaging and consistent content for their social media platforms.

2. How does "Create Your Own Custom 100 Posts & 10 Days" work?

First, you will choose the social media platforms you want to post on and the type of content you want to create (e.g. images, videos, text). Then, you will use the provided templates and tools to customize your posts, such as adding your own branding and messages. Finally, you will schedule your posts to be published over the course of 10 days.

3. Can I schedule my posts to be published at specific times?

Yes, "Create Your Own Custom 100 Posts & 10 Days" allows you to schedule your posts to be published at specific times throughout the day. This feature helps you reach your target audience at the most optimal times for engagement.

4. Is there a limit to the number of posts I can create?

No, "Create Your Own Custom 100 Posts & 10 Days" allows you to create up to 100 unique posts. You can also duplicate posts if you want to share the same content on multiple platforms.

5. Can I edit or delete posts after they have been scheduled?

Yes, you can edit or delete your scheduled posts at any time. This gives you the flexibility to make changes or adjustments to your content as needed.