Have any game ideas? Share them here!

• Thread starter The Grimmus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game Ideas
In summary, a group of individuals discuss their ideas for potential video games. One person suggests a game where an Italian American plumber travels to a faraway land and fights enemies to save a princess. Another person suggests a game where you play as a Sim Pimp and work your way up to becoming the master pimp of the city. Another suggests a game where you escape from a naval aircraft carrier and hijack an F-14 Tomcat. Someone also mentions a game where you play as a game designer and come up with various game ideas. Another person shares their idea for a trading game with elements of politics and army recruitment. The conversation ends with a playful discussion about fashion designers and singers.
The Grimmus
Ever have a good idea for a game? no...oh ok well if you ever do post it here so someone can come along and steal it for their game desing class.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hows about a game where you take control of an Italian American plumber that travels to a far away land don't know how yet...ooh maybe he can get there through the sewers yeah that's a great idea, anyways when he gets there he has to fight all kinds of differet enemies until he eventually saves the princess and defeats the evil boss!

or a java game where it is a monkey spork fight

or as suggested a logn time ago by me Sim PImp it is a great game ideaand one day i will creat it. Your a Pimp and you going accories that boost your stats like beatch slapen and your cane is a weapon along with your nine and you have to bust your caps all the way up to masta Pimp where you control the entie city area. Basiclaly like an RPG fun for the whole family

I like the Sim Pimp idea. I think your teacher would like it too.
I had an idea for a cult classic that would have gone over well with the Navy-haters. It was where you'd start off in the brig on an aircraft-carrier awaiting trial for killing your superior officer and the object is to escape by hi-jacking a F-14 Tomcat. I would be an excellent consultant on the storyline and graphics development since I used to work on a carrier. :smile:

Originally posted by Andy
Hows about a game where you take control of an Italian American plumber that travels to a far away land don't know how yet...ooh maybe he can get there through the sewers yeah that's a great idea, anyways when he gets there he has to fight all kinds of differet enemies until he eventually saves the princess and defeats the evil boss!

I always thought that it would have been better if he could beat people with a plunger or a wrench. i mean, he is a plumber and all.

or you could just have him set up contracts for big jobs and then never show up to finish them.

or better yet a cable gmae where ur a cable repair man and u have to set a time without pissing the custmer off to the point in whcih they don't want your service like a 50 hour time span that they have to wait for u. Then you have to come in and try to mess the place up while pretending that your working, afterwards you have to try to sneak a break in by change your finish time

How about one where you are a game designer and think up all sorts of interesting game ideas, like being a game designer for example.

And then you dump them all for a cheap franchaise or another dumb sequel, and cynically exploit the public?

intresting... I want to be a gmae desinger it sounds like fun

I have a idea for a game which I've been mulling over for the last 3 months or so. Taking the parts which I like from a half dozen trading games, souping it up with a little politics, giving the player the ability to recruit and strategically move armies (in support of a kingdom or in a vie for power), a little exploration for new markets, etc.

Only problems are: my programming skill ranks at beginner, I don't have the time to even think about doing it for real, and I doubt that anyone except for me would actually enjoy it.

Real strategy (as opposed to real-time strategy) games sell for crap in the US, and trading games aren't far ahaid.

Hey Grimmus - All I can say is that de singer I liked best was Cher because I liked the way her fashion designer made her clothes.

Sorry - couldn't resist

Regards

Originally posted by GENIERE
Hey Grimmus - All I can say is that de singer I liked best was Cher because I liked the way her fashion designer made her clothes.

Sorry - couldn't resist

Regards

I think that should be: de singer I liked de best was Cher because I liked de way de fashion de signer made de clothes.

1. What is "Share Your Game Ideas Here"?

"Share Your Game Ideas Here" is an online platform where individuals can submit their ideas for new video games and discuss them with others.

2. How does "Share Your Game Ideas Here" work?

Users can create an account and submit their game ideas on the website. Other users can then view and comment on these ideas, providing feedback and suggestions. The community can also vote on their favorite ideas, which can potentially garner attention from game developers.

3. Are there any rules or guidelines for submitting game ideas?

Yes, there are guidelines in place to ensure that all ideas are appropriate and respectful. Additionally, the platform encourages original ideas and discourages plagiarism.

4. Can anyone submit a game idea?

Yes, anyone with an account can submit a game idea. However, the platform encourages users to thoroughly think through their ideas and provide detailed descriptions to increase the likelihood of receiving feedback and attention.

5. What are the benefits of using "Share Your Game Ideas Here"?

"Share Your Game Ideas Here" provides a platform for individuals to share their creativity, receive feedback and potentially get their ideas noticed by game developers. It also allows for collaboration and discussion within the community, which can lead to further development and improvement of ideas.