Struggling with Physics: Tips for Success in an Environmental Science Major

• Thread starter GLynne
  • Start date
In summary, succeeding in an environmental science major requires a strong foundation in physics. To excel in this subject, students should focus on understanding fundamental concepts and principles, practice problem-solving techniques, and seek additional help when necessary. Developing critical thinking and analytical skills, as well as staying updated on current environmental issues, can also contribute to success in this field. Additionally, students can benefit from participating in hands-on experiments and research projects to gain practical experience and apply their knowledge to real-world problems. With dedication, perseverance, and a strong grasp of physics, students can thrive in an environmental science major and make a positive impact on the world.
GLynne
How did you find PF?
My dad found it for me online.
Hello! My name is Gracie, and I’m currently a sophomore in university, majoring in Environmental Science. I’ve been really struggling with physics. I understand the major ideas, but the instructor of the class I’m in doesn’t really show us how to work through problems, and that’s where I’ve been having trouble. I just hope that I’ll be able to pass the class so I don’t have to take it again

Thank you in advance!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Gracie! We will be happy to help you with your schoolwork questions and your other general questions.

For your schoolwork questions, you probably already know to post them in the Homework Help forums using the standard format, and you will get great tutorial help there.

Enjoy the PF! :smile: