Something just thought of about a possible Aircraft

• Thread starter Rashid
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Aircraft
In summary, Rashid discusses the idea of creating a UFO-like craft using an oval light aluminum container filled with helium and equipped with a rudder, gyroscope, and a mix of rubber and aluminum. He also suggests using internal balloons to disperse coolant and mentions the possibility of the government perfecting the dirigible since 1919. Rashid believes with enough resources, it is possible to create a man-made UFO for spying purposes.
Rashid
Can someone tell me what would happen if you made an oval light aluminum container, filled it with lighter than air compressed gas like helium, strapped a rocket to the end of it, and sent it flying. Let's say you add a rudder or tale to the end of it and then a gyroscope to the center of it. Would you then have a UFO? Would this craft be able to float in Mid air such as the Blimps did? What if you created your own mix of rubber and aluminum and created a hard yet flexible material to replace your aluminum yet it would be lighter than aluminum?
What would happen to this craft? Is such a craft possible?
The reason I mention this is b/c I think i may be onto how UFO's are man-made. The more I think about it the easier to is to create such a device if you had millions or billions of Dollars at your disposal for such a project. This may explain why Roswell really was a baloon of some kind but with a jet engine strapped to its back. No weather baloon but a spy baloon. I mean, wern't Zeppelins big back then? Those massive blimps. Why not create a balloon that's faster and smaller? If you added a light gyroscope and a fin to the back you could control the crafs movements at high speeds. Of course it would have to be unmanned but who cares as long as your craft returns home with footage of enemy territory. Just as an experiment why not let it sit in mid air and record a town or city?
Anyway, Just thought Id bring up an interesting thought I had on how it might be possible to create a UFO/ Ultra spy balloon.

Rashid

Computer science news on Phys.org
Hey Rashid,

The dirigible is one theory to explain UFO sightings. Another is here:

http://popularmechanics.com/albums/index.phtml?mode=view&album=2000&pic=200011.jpg&dispsize=640&start=0

November 2000 issue of Popular Mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome

Hello,
Thanks for that link and the name. Upon further research it appears that the government has been working on perfecting the Dirigible since 1919. This makes perfect sense. It would also explain why there are soooo many different types of UFO's out there. I saw a few pictures and drawing of cylindrical type UFO's hover and flying over different parts of the earth. But the problem with something that size would have to be the composition of the skin holding the helium in. It couldn't go that fast back then. But I'm sure that so much tinkering with chemicals and alloys the government was able to create a nice and semi-tough skin to withstand the pressure of compressed helium. Now, I see a problem with the rapid speed increase. With speed comes heat. Well, i was thinking of a way to bypass the heat problem. It's also simple. I was thinking of a design similar to baloons within baloons. It might be possible to take and use internal baloons within the hull of the craft to disperse coolant such as liquid nitrogen or liquid helium to certain hot points of the balloon to compensate for the heat it would so easily accumulate.
I'll keep coming up with designs and some more theories on how a craft is possible.

Rashid

1. What are the most common types of aircraft?

The most common types of aircraft include commercial airliners, military fighter jets, helicopters, and private planes.

2. How do aircraft engines work?

Aircraft engines work by taking in air and mixing it with fuel, compressing and igniting the mixture, and then using the resulting hot gas to power a turbine that propels the aircraft forward.

3. What are the main components of an aircraft?

The main components of an aircraft include the fuselage (body), wings, engines, landing gear, and control surfaces (such as flaps and ailerons).

4. How do pilots navigate an aircraft?

Pilots navigate an aircraft by using a combination of instruments, such as altimeters and GPS systems, as well as visual cues from landmarks and air traffic control instructions.

5. How does an aircraft stay in the air?

An aircraft stays in the air due to a combination of lift, created by the shape of the wings, and thrust, provided by the engines. The aircraft's weight is counteracted by these forces, allowing it to stay at a stable altitude.