Stages Two and Three: Voltage Derived

• Thread starter IronaSona
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Voltage
In summary, the speaker is asking for assistance in creating a Stage Three: Two Stage Amplifier with Voltage Derived - Parallel Applied Feedback and a Stage Two: Two Stage Amplifier with Voltage Derived - Series Applied Feedback. They are unsure of the correct layout and have provided a diagram for reference. The expert suggests adding single stage voltage parallel feedback in green and offers to assist further if the speaker has more questions.
IronaSona
Homework Statement
asd
Relevant Equations
ad
So i want to make a Stage Three: Two Stage Amplifier with Voltage Derived - Parallel Applied Feedback and a Stage Two: Two Stage Amplifier with Voltage Derived - Series Applied Feedback

But am not sure how to layout it out correctly because i have never done this before so i layout'ed it out how i would think it would look like :

Attachments

• Two Stage Amplifier with Voltage Derived -parralel applied feedback.PNG
    Two Stage Amplifier with Voltage Derived -parralel applied feedback.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Two Stage Amplifier with Voltage Derived -Series applied feedback.PNG
    Two Stage Amplifier with Voltage Derived -Series applied feedback.PNG
    1.4 KB · Views: 100
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not all that clear on what you are asking and I'm no expert, but since you have no replies, I'll have a stab.
In your first diagram, I can see voltage series feedback around the first transistor, but no two stage FB.

Similarly in your second I can see single stage voltage series FB by R3.
I've added typical single stage voltage parallel FB in green.

If you'd like to explain your issues a bit more, I'll try to help if I can

FB2.png

Related to Stages Two and Three: Voltage Derived

1. What is the purpose of Stage Two in the voltage derived process?

Stage Two is used to amplify the voltage signal from the sensor to a level that can be accurately measured and processed by the system. This ensures that the signal is strong enough to be accurately interpreted by the system.

2. How is the voltage signal amplified in Stage Two?

The voltage signal is amplified using an operational amplifier, which is a type of electronic circuit that increases the amplitude of the signal. This allows for a more precise measurement of the signal.

3. What is the role of the low-pass filter in Stage Two?

The low-pass filter in Stage Two is used to remove any high-frequency noise from the voltage signal. This ensures that only the desired signal is amplified and processed, improving the accuracy of the measurement.

4. Why is Stage Three necessary in the voltage derived process?

Stage Three is necessary to further refine and condition the amplified voltage signal from Stage Two. This includes removing any remaining noise and adjusting the signal to a level that is suitable for the input of the system.

5. What are some common challenges in implementing Stages Two and Three of the voltage derived process?

Some common challenges include selecting the appropriate amplification and filtering parameters for the specific application, as well as minimizing interference from external sources such as electromagnetic fields. Additionally, careful calibration and testing is necessary to ensure accurate and consistent measurements.