Spice Models - LM5111 & LM5112

• Thread starter uhdam
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Models
In summary, the user is looking for Spice models for the MOSFET Gate Drivers LM5111 and LM5112, but has been unable to find them through a Google search. They have also checked manufacturers' websites like TI and National Semiconductor, but were unable to find the models there.
uhdam
Spice Models -- LM5111 & LM5112

Hello Everyone,

I am looking Spice model for the MOSFET Gate Drivers (LM5111 & LM5112). If anyone have this models please forward to me.

Engineering news on Phys.org

What happens when you google Spice Model LM5111 ?

Hello berkeman,

I couldn't find spice models for LM5111 & LM5112 in google.. So that I posted in the forum sir...

uhdam said:
Hello berkeman,

I couldn't find spice models for LM5111 & LM5112 in google.. So that I posted in the forum sir...

When I did the Google search, I got hits at manufacturers' websites like TI and National Semiconductor. They don't have the SPICE models?

Yes I know that website they don't have the spice models...

Related to Spice Models - LM5111 & LM5112

What are spice models?

Spice models are mathematical representations of electronic components, such as transistors and diodes, that are used to simulate their behavior in electronic circuits.

What is the difference between LM5111 and LM5112 spice models?

The LM5111 and LM5112 are both spice models for high-speed, high-side gate drivers. The main difference between them is that the LM5112 has an additional feature of adjustable dead time control, while the LM5111 does not.

How accurate are the LM5111 and LM5112 spice models?

The accuracy of spice models depends on various factors, such as the complexity of the circuit, the quality of the model, and the simulation settings. Generally, the LM5111 and LM5112 spice models have a high level of accuracy and are commonly used in industry for circuit simulations.

Can the LM5111 and LM5112 spice models be used for any circuit?

No, spice models are specific to the electronic component they represent. The LM5111 and LM5112 spice models are designed for high-speed, high-side gate drivers and may not accurately simulate other types of circuits or components.

Where can I find the LM5111 and LM5112 spice models?

The LM5111 and LM5112 spice models can be found on the official website of the manufacturer, or on various online databases and forums for electronic components. It is important to ensure that the spice model is from a reliable source and is compatible with your simulation software.