Space Radio Software: Get Help from Experts Now!

In summary, the speaker is seeking help with finding a specific software, Space Radio, for tuning a circuit at a resonant frequency of 145.800MHz. They have searched online but have not found any helpful results. They are asking for a link to download the software or an alternative for their specific application.
Shubham Jaydeokar
Hello Experts,

This is @Shubham Jaydeokar, and today I'm going to post a question regarding a software named Space Radio.
I have been working on my project of making a receiving setup for listening to the audio signals sent by ISS at 145.800MHz.
According to AA2TX@amsat.org, Anthony Monteiro, I have built a circuit which contains a dual balanced mixer oscillator and a digital potentiometer.
But the real and most important problem with this project is that, it requires a tuning software named Space Radio.
This software is used for tuning the circuit at a specific resonant frequency, in this case 145.800MHz.
I have been searching everything on the internet for this software but I have got nothing appreciable.
Can anyone from Physics Forums provide me the software link, so that I can download it on my desktop.
If this isn't the case, then can anyone tell me the alternative software for my specific application?

Your Help would be kindly appreciated.

Regards,
~Shubham JDK

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Shubham Jaydeokar said:
But the real and most important problem with this project is that, it requires a tuning software named Space Radio.
This software is used for tuning the circuit at a specific resonant frequency, in this case 145.800MHz.
I have been searching everything on the internet for this software but I have got nothing appreciable.
Can anyone from Physics Forums provide me the software link, so that I can download it on my desktop.
If this isn't the case, then can anyone tell me the alternative software for my specific application?

Your Help would be kindly appreciated.

Regards,
~Shubham JDK
seriously ??

your answer is on page 2 of that link you posted

Dave

Likes Shubham Jaydeokar

What is space radio software?

Space radio software is a specialized type of software that is used to process and analyze data collected from radio telescopes in space. This software is designed to handle large amounts of data and to identify patterns and signals that may indicate the presence of celestial objects or phenomena.

How is space radio software used by scientists?

Scientists use space radio software to help them study and understand the universe. The software allows them to analyze data collected from radio telescopes and to make observations and predictions about objects and events in space.

What are the key features of space radio software?

The key features of space radio software include data processing and analysis tools, visualization capabilities, and the ability to identify and filter out unwanted signals. It also often includes advanced algorithms and machine learning techniques to help scientists make sense of large amounts of data.

Can anyone use space radio software, or is it only for experts?

While space radio software is designed to be used by experts in the field of astronomy and astrophysics, there are also versions of the software that are more user-friendly and accessible to non-experts. However, a deep understanding of the underlying science and technology is still necessary to use the software effectively.

Where can I get help with space radio software?

If you are struggling with space radio software, you can seek help from experts in the field. Many universities and research institutions have teams of scientists who specialize in this type of software and are available to provide assistance and support.