Support our troops for america

• News
  • Thread starter Kerrie
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Support
In summary, Support our troops for America because they are risking their lives for our country. They are the front line of defense and we need to support them, no matter what our opinion of the war may be.
ummmmm..

Originally posted by FZ+
I was merely responding to kat and other's implication that France is anti-war merely to be against us etc etc

Ummm I have never said that France is anti-war merely to be against us..I said their actions are reflective of self interest not Chirac's humanitarian concerns. I also gave several examples of past actions that show this and their hypocrisy. France taking the moral highground is the biggest joke I've heard all year, it's truly enough to make me laugh so hard I might just fall out my chair. France would never survive the scrutiny that the rest of the world gives the U.S.

Physics news on Phys.org
(and that is precisely the kind of off topic debate I shouldn't be responding to)

Yes FZ hmmm your also the one who then went against it by saying the french were doing things that they really weren't. Where did you get that? protectthefrench.com?

This is a pro soldier website so if you and kyleb want to go start your own thread all by yourselves please, do so.

you say it is disgusting to not support people in their selfish motives? are you recomending i do otherwise?
No it is disgusting that you wish someone you consider a friend would die.

I was merely responding to kat and other's implication that France is anti-war merely to be against us etc etc, which I vehmently disagree
You are correct. France's other motive is that due to this war they stand to lose a lot of MONEY by losing the ability to trade with a criminal.

France would never survive the scrutiny that the rest of the world gives the U.S.
The scrutiny the US gets is the price of being the world leader. As the world leader, EVERY action taken is analyzed to death and every motive questioned. History will show our unprecidented benevolence.

They, unlike democratic countries, have
no problem to lie, kill, cheat, produce whatever
weapons they like for their own protection
and for their plans of conquest for further greatness.

Oh, yes. These things are strictly limited to undemocratic countries. We never have these things happen in democratic politics...where's that damn "eye-roll smiley"?

Originally posted by russ_watters
No it is disgusting that you wish someone you consider a friend would die.

You are correct. France's other motive is that due to this war they stand to lose a lot of MONEY by losing the ability to trade with a criminal.

does it make you feel dirty when you go twisting my words around to suit your needs like a vial piece of filth? or have you been at such things for so long you have forgotten what is like to not feel like scum?

Kyleb what the heck. once again I am TRYING to refrain from yelling but I swear if sting hadn't asked me too...

There sting I didn't yell.

I see that Nicool. Thank you and I appreciate it.

Hmmm... Wasn't it I who called for both pro and anti war people to support the actual soldiers in Iraq, only to be told that it was somehow "impossible" or "hypocritical"? I was merely responding to kat and other's implication that France is anti-war merely to be against us etc etc, which I vehmently disagree. Hmm... maybe I shouldn't have responded, I guess.

I was only suggesting that IF you wanted to start another topic.

Bless all of our troops. I'm proud of them all.

does it make you feel dirty when you go twisting my words around to suit your needs like a vial piece of filth? or have you been at such things for so long you have forgotten what is like to not feel like scum?
LOL, wow, I really struck a nerve. If you do NOT wish your "friend" to die, could you please explain this:
well if what leads up to coming back alive includes killing people who did not make the choice to fight, i cannot wish him back alive.
It certainly sounds like you want him to die. Clearly I am not the only one who interpreted it that way.

it certainly does sound like that if you completely close your mind off to the concept of being impartial. but you are only confuseing yourself by doing that. :wink:

Do You Agree With This : "Support Your Troops For War" ?

This Is What The topic About , to support soldiers to make a war !

Originally posted by Zargawee
Do You Agree With This : "Support Your Troops For War" ?
100% !

Yes I agree! They are going into protect us from other terrorist attacks and attacks from a horrible dictator! So YES I support them!