Evidence of Time Travel Discovered: Source of Ancient Myths, Legends, Religions

In summary, an Australian researcher has discovered evidence of time travel. This evidence reveals the Source of ancient myths, legends, and religions. Upon investigation, it is revealed that all of the world's major religions have been based upon a prophet's encounter with a time traveller and the viewing of historical and astronomical compact disks. The warnings about false religions in the various texts refer to this fact.
Edward Teller
This news has just been released in Australia.
I thought you may be interested in examining the evidence then discussing the implications, etc.

Edward T

> - -
Evidence of Time Travel has been discovered by an Australian researcher.
This evidence reveals the Source of ancient Myths, Legends, and Religions.

Upon investigation, this information furnishes further conclusions that have world wide implications:

The 'messenger in a bright light' reported by the founding prophets of the world's various belief systems, refers to a Time Traveller;

The ancient 'oracle' that provided wisdom to ancient priests and prophets concerning the 'future' was a computer used by the Time Traveller;

The items portrayed as 'stones', 'tablets', 'wheels', or 'plates' as being given to various prophets by 'the messenger' refer to historical and astronomical compact disks;

The accounts in ancient texts taken to be of their past historical events plus the descriptions of future revelations pertaining to a particular 'End Time' war, the opening of a Sealed Book, and the observation of associated Comets, are actually a retelling of a 'show and tell' to those ancient peoples by a Time Traveller, of 1948 to 1998 modern historical and astronomical events;

All of the world's major religions since 5,000 BC have been based upon their prophet's encounter with a Time Traveller and the viewing of these CD-Roms;

The warnings about false religions in the various texts refer to this fact, and throughout history, someone has been trying to correct an original time 'back-step' that first made ancient man in the Middle East interpret a visit from a messenger from the future, as a visit from one of God's angels. But unfortunately, each subsequent attempt to correct this mistake just reinforced the 'angel of God' religious concept;

Having no comprehension of time travel nor computer technology, the ancient people told of their encounter along with what they were shown and told, in religious terms and within their own (limited) understanding. These stories became even more confused when they were retold years later and finally written down. Then when these 'stories' were interpreted by foreigners and translated into other languages, the original meanings of the misunderstood encounter has been covered over by language differences and a second level of misinterpretation;

The meaning of the words in modern English religious texts and their interpretation do not fully portray the original meanings of the ancient Middle Eastern languages, and as such, this is one reason why the Signs (ie. the accounts of 'future' historical events) that are clearly stated in many religious texts concerning the sequence of events in the 'End Time' have not been noticed by modern people;

When the original meanings of the ancient languages are used instead of the English translator's best guess (due to his preconceived religious ideas), the world's religious texts reveal that they contain detailed descriptions and dates of the 1990 Persian Gulf War, the people involved in the discovery of codes in the Bible including some of their names, plus exact portrayals of images and sequences of images from the CD-Roms. Descriptions of parts of a computer system including the compact disks and their cases plus an account of how to operate this apparatus are also mentioned in some texts.
-
You are invited to view the evidence on our website. At the http://www. prompt write : pphcstudygroup.org.au

Authorized by the Media Officer,
PPHC Study Group, (S.A.)
Australia
> - -

Physics news on Phys.org
I found a strange lump of meat in my fridge. It's hairy and squeaks if I poke it.

so is it Bush, the timetraveller?

Or is the mystery meat in my fridge really Bush?

Maybe you've mistaken a timetraveller for a piece of meat at the back of your fridge - Did it say "We come in peace?" as all alien timetravellers do?

Actually it said somethng like "Glurble-flurble".

It might not be an alien then ... ur probably right.

Damn! Spot on! If it has trouble with English... it's Bush!

hmmmm, I think that it's obvious..if no one can identify what it is or for...then it certainly must be Kerry on vacation. Try to remove it from the fridge...if it slips off the plate and calls you a Son of a *****...you'll know for sure.

You know, if time travel was real, and I possesed such a device, I already know what I would do.

I'd start looking for super smart people, say, about 500 men and 500 women. Not that I'm a homophobe, but we need hetero relations for this mission.

Anyhow, we'd load up millions of gallons of gas, raw materials, all the other goodies to sustain our population of 1000 people, and go back to the very edge of habitable existence.

Then, being completely isolated from all the idoits of the world today, we would be free to advance our society and mold the rest of the world to our choosing, as we would be much more powerfull then any of the past societys. (500 people with machine guns vs 1,000,000 barbarians with sticks and knives, we only need a lot of bullets.)

Anyhow, we would create a perfect society, so that when time got back to 2004, we'd not have these problems. We'd be several thousand more years advanced then we are currently, and would likely already have the moon colonized.

And this, my friends, is why time travel is not possible. If it were, someone would have already done something similar.

megashawn said:
You know, if time travel was real, and I possesed such a device, I already know what I would do.

I'd start looking for super smart people, say, about 500 men and 500 women. Not that I'm a homophobe, but we need hetero relations for this mission.

Anyhow, we'd load up millions of gallons of gas, raw materials, all the other goodies to sustain our population of 1000 people, and go back to the very edge of habitable existence.

Then, being completely isolated from all the idoits of the world today, we would be free to advance our society and mold the rest of the world to our choosing, as we would be much more powerfull then any of the past societys. (500 people with machine guns vs 1,000,000 barbarians with sticks and knives, we only need a lot of bullets.)

Anyhow, we would create a perfect society, so that when time got back to 2004, we'd not have these problems. We'd be several thousand more years advanced then we are currently, and would likely already have the moon colonized.

And this, my friends, is why time travel is not possible. If it were, someone would have already done something similar.

hmm yeah,
only it isn't atall prossible to predict how creating a super race would develop over a long period of time. Therefore we might be the first atempt that went a bit wrong... :tongue:

There is only one flaw in your plan, I'd take a quick stop in the future and load up on bigger (much cooler) guns. That way when I come across the megashawn group my group of people would win...wait I'm starting to think I fit into the idiot category

well, if we would have taking blueprints of all of todays greatest technology back to say, 30,000 bc, then by the time Jesus was born, we'd likely have already depleted the gasoline sources, and found some other kind of energy source.

Of course, perhaps the stories of atlantis are evidence of what I'm talking about, and it angered the God(s) and they destroyed it.

But basically, if timetravel is real, where are the travelers?

megashawn said:
well, if we would have taking blueprints of all of todays greatest technology back to say, 30,000 bc, then by the time Jesus was born, we'd likely have already depleted the gasoline sources, and found some other kind of energy source.

Of course, perhaps the stories of atlantis are evidence of what I'm talking about, and it angered the God(s) and they destroyed it.

But basically, if timetravel is real, where are the travelers?

Where are the timetravelers? your assuming that if people were pissing about with time and traveling from century to century that they'd also be media whores happy to tell everyone of their marvalous journeys. :tongue:

You've also got to take into account that timetravelers could just be hopping from one alternate reality to another. In which case their exploits would have no effect on our reality. :cool:

Kinda like titor's story, worldlines and what not. Thats fine, it might be possible, but I still remain skeptical unless there is some stronger evidence out there.

And also, as to the first comment, not that they would be after attention, but imagine showing up in the middle of say, a football field on superbowl sunday! It certainly seems such a scenario could be possible, and probably would have happened.

megashawn said:
Kinda like titor's story, worldlines and what not. Thats fine, it might be possible, but I still remain skeptical unless there is some stronger evidence out there.

And also, as to the first comment, not that they would be after attention, but imagine showing up in the middle of say, a football field on superbowl sunday! It certainly seems such a scenario could be possible, and probably would have happened.

I have to agree i haven't really seen any evidence of it either, but I am also pretty sure that if is/has been going on that i probably wouldn't know about it

Adam said:
I found a strange lump of meat in my fridge. It's hairy and squeaks if I poke it.
That's a baby Yowie. Do not poke it.

Strange Goings On

There was actually a story recently in the news about a guy who had been arrested for insider trading. He claimed that he had come back from the future and bet on stocks he knew would go up and made his money but that he wasn't doing anything illegal since we have no laws against time travel. Of course the cops didn't believe him. The strange part is though...that they have NO record of this guy at all. No birth certificates, no criminal record, no doctors or dental records, no one knows who this guy is. So essentially they have no proof that he isn't a time traveller. Strange don't you think? They've never mentioned him again in the news...I wonder what happened to him...hmmmm

Ok this worldline bS is getting on my nerves..So here is a little explanation about the theory...

First let's go all the way back in time..When the universe is created,formed whatever you name it..Now there is only one world line..And if we put aside quantum physics while we don't see its effects in real life there will always be one worldline till we come to organisms that can make choices!..From now on we can talk about multiple worldlines that's ok..

Now let's assume that a timetraveller,traveled back in time..A little example here..

Worldline1=>Worldline1,Worldline2 ; One choice divided worldline1 into two..

Now as you see if time traveler goes back in time he is going back to Worldline1..Which is both Worldline1's and Worldline2's past..And he will be known in both Worldlines..We can increase the number of worldlines towards infinity and that will not change anything...

Now let's look at Titor's story..He says he will affect only one worldline..According to the examples above that is bull****..He will affect every single worldline from the moment he appeared on internet!..

Now all those above information at hand..You can not go back in time and create an advanced civizilation because you will not let yourself born..Call it infinite worldlines its still in affect..You will affect every single worldline from the moment you traveled in time..And bring chaos to universe from that moment you will probably dissappear or something more chaotic will happen in universe i have no idea..

Hope this info helps a lil when you think about time travel..

Actually, no. The whole point of worldlines [in this context] is that our past is our past and it cannot be changed. For example, I am here so clearly my grandfather produced offspring. This fact is unalterable. A different past belongs to another worldline. The resolution of time travel paradoxes using The Many Worlds theory hinges on this fact. For example, if I go back and kill my grandfather before he produced children, then I can't exist. So a world in which I killed my grandfather clearly cannot contain me in the present. So in that worldline I never existed; except as a time traveler from another worldline.

Also, what constitutes a split in a worldlines is not dependant on conscious choices. All options exist even at the quantum level; which is what inspires this whole business in the first place.

I'm not saying this is all actually true, but that's how the theory goes.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qt-measurement/

Last edited:
The whole point of worldlines [in this context] is that our past is our past and it cannot be changed.

Contradicting yourself..In fact the theory is contradicting itself..First if our past is our past,Then in another universe their past is their past,and in another their past is their past and so on..Whichever universe you go you are changing one of these pasts..And how would you know its not your own past?

Anyway as i said in my previous post..All the universes are attached to each other looking like a tree..while in one point all of their past is bound to each other..

If the theory(i didn't read the site yet) suggests there were always infinite universes even before the beginning i would say it sounds more like a philosophy then theory.Then what i am suggesting loses its validity and scientific approach is irrelevant while this is like debating about God itself..

I don't think you get the idea quite yet. In my worldline, in the past, I never appeared from the future. If I was to go back in time and appear in my office on 1/1/00, then at the moment I popped into the past the worldline splits - precisely at that moment of distinction. So, we have two worldlines emerging from the instant before I appeared in the past: One history in which I never appeared, mine now, and the other worldline in which I know of my time traveling self. To picture this think of a Y. The time before I appear in the past is the base common to both upper branches - the common history. At the moment I appear, the split forms and two worldlines emerge. They both have a common history up to the split but from there the histories evolve separately.

This is just a theory but we should still try to apply it properly. We can't just make things up as we go.

TooSmrt4You said:
There was actually a story recently in the news about a guy who had been arrested for insider trading. He claimed that he had come back from the future and bet on stocks he knew would go up and made his money but that he wasn't doing anything illegal since we have no laws against time travel. Of course the cops didn't believe him. The strange part is though...that they have NO record of this guy at all. No birth certificates, no criminal record, no doctors or dental records, no one knows who this guy is. So essentially they have no proof that he isn't a time traveller. Strange don't you think? They've never mentioned him again in the news...I wonder what happened to him...hmmmm
But you can't be an insider trader unless you have acces to insider information. The cops must have been able to link him to it somehow.

Ok i was pointing out extreme examples..

Now your buddy A is the first time traveller ever in the universe...He traveled back in time to 10:00 AM 10.05.1980..Now he divided the universe into two..Universe Z,Universe X

Thats alright...

But the buddy B popped up and traveled back in time becoming the second time traveller of the universe..and he traveled to 09:00 AM 10.05.1980..And so he divided the universe into two...Universe G,Universe T

One hour later buddy A came but the question is..But into which universe?

Universe G or Universe T or Both?
How his time machine chooses between those two universes and according to what criteria?

Anyway three friends were very curious about one thing..Then one day they decided to try it with their portable time machines..

They all tuned their machines so that they will travel back to 01.01.1901 01:01 AM..

Three time machines went off to that time..Now considering those three time machines will appear in the exact nanosecond...What will be its affect to universe?

Will those three friends be able to see each other in the past or did they just created different universes?

Then from that point they decided to travel back to 01.01.1001 01:01 AM..But look at this coinsidence that another guy decided to travel to 01.01.1901 01:00 AM before..So when our friends went to their meeting will they be shocked to see they are now 6 friends?

Wow i am going nuts :rofl:

I think that time travel could be possible but not our phyisical bodies. We would need to send some intelligent supercomputer energy source type being. To go back in time you need to be able to travel faster than the speed of light. I know everybody says that the speed of light is the fastest any particlal can go but there have been experiments with accelerators that disprove the "Speed Limit" so we go back in time and then what? build some pirimids, start some religions? maybe scew the world up further than it is today. Hmm let's not.

Altune said:
I think that time travel could be possible but not our phyisical bodies. We would need to send some intelligent supercomputer energy source type being. To go back in time you need to be able to travel faster than the speed of light. I know everybody says that the speed of light is the fastest any particlal can go but there have been experiments with accelerators that disprove the "Speed Limit" so we go back in time and then what? build some pirimids, start some religions? maybe scew the world up further than it is today. Hmm let's not.

What experiments are these? I must have missed them.

Unless you're referring to the prepared-cesium "super-luminal" data transmission ones in Italy. Theres no way to prove that the particles or quanta of energy in is the same ones that came out. Its like that thing in the psychiatrist's office with the 5 balls on wire banging back and forth. PArticle goes in, changes states, travels faster than it would have if just swinging, then a new particle with identical energy is emitted.

Im still not sure how to explain the superluminal transfer of data at all though. Shouldnt be possible.

As I interpret 'many worlds', you no longer have a past, once you 'back-step' out of your current time-line. You cannot kill your grandfather in your 'new' time-line because you have no grandfather in that time-line.

He would until you killed him.

Sorry but I'm really short on time right now. I will get back to this a little later.

ExecNight said:
Now your buddy A is the first time traveller ever in the universe...He traveled back in time to 10:00 AM 10.05.1980..Now he divided the universe into two..Universe Z,Universe X

And keep track of which universe we mean. Using your assignments: A is no longer in our universe X; he is now in Z.

But the buddy B popped up and traveled back in time becoming the second time traveller of the universe..and he traveled to 09:00 AM 10.05.1980..And so he divided the universe into two...Universe G,Universe T

Not quite. Our universe remains the same. So the split was [we'll say] universe G, and again our familiar X.

One hour later buddy A came but the question is..But into which universe?

And from which did he come? That aside, since we assume that time travelers never appeared in the past in our timeline, X is safe. This is important to remember. We had no need for T, so we have G and Z to consider. Since buddy B did not exist in universe X as a time traveler before the time that buddy A created worldline Z, that is to say, since A, B, and you have the same history at 9AM, B creates a new universe independant of universe Z and X. Worldine G.

Anyway three friends were very curious about one thing..Then one day they decided to try it with their portable time machines..

They all tuned their machines so that they will travel back to 01.01.1901 01:01 AM..

Three time machines went off to that time..Now considering those three time machines will appear in the exact nanosecond...What will be its affect to universe?

Sounds like one worldline with three people to me.

Will those three friends be able to see each other in the past or did they just created different universes?

Well, the thing about the Many Worlds Theory is that all possible worldlines are assumed to be real. So really we need worldlines for failed trips, partial success, one traveler, two travelers, ten travelers, and all possible permutions of the scenario down to the quantum level. It gets a little busy. :yuck: This is where the theory gets hard to even conceive. Everytime selection down to the quantum level creates a new worldline. So we need to start with each and every photon and subatomic particle in the entire universe. Consider what each one did and what each might have done, and assume a new universe for each event. Also, we really don't create universes. We just select which worldline we follow. They all exist already.

Wow i am going nuts :rofl:
This is all fun to think about but remember this is only a theory; for now at least. For obvious reasons many scientists don't expect this theory to turn out as correct. If it is then the multiverse is a very big place. :biggrin:

Hopefully I got this all right. :yuck:

Chronos said:
As I interpret 'many worlds', you no longer have a past, once you 'back-step' out of your current time-line. You cannot kill your grandfather in your 'new' time-line because you have no grandfather in that time-line.

In many worldlines you never existed. In many others you and your grandfather did. Here we have assumed that a time traveler follows his own unique worldline back into the past, but I have no idea if the MWT really demands that this is true.

1. What evidence has been discovered to support the existence of time travel?

Scientists have discovered that certain ancient myths, legends, and religious texts contain references to events, technologies, and knowledge that were previously thought to be impossible for people of that time period to know about. This suggests that time travelers may have influenced these stories and left behind evidence of their presence.

2. How do these findings impact our understanding of history and the development of human civilization?

If time travel is indeed possible, it would fundamentally change our understanding of history and the progression of human civilization. It would mean that events, inventions, and cultural practices that were previously thought to have originated from a specific time and place may have actually been influenced by time travelers from the future.

3. What are some examples of ancient myths, legends, and religious texts that may have been influenced by time travelers?

Some examples include the story of the Greek god Prometheus, who is said to have given fire to humans, which could be seen as a reference to advanced technology. The Hindu epic, Mahabharata, also contains descriptions of flying machines and weapons that resemble modern technology. Additionally, many creation stories and flood myths from various cultures around the world share striking similarities, suggesting a common source of inspiration.

4. How can we distinguish between myths that are purely fictional and those that may have been influenced by time travelers?

It can be difficult to determine the origin of ancient myths and legends, as many have been passed down through oral tradition and may have been embellished or altered over time. However, with the use of advanced technology and scientific analysis, we may be able to identify patterns and similarities between different stories that could indicate the influence of time travelers.

5. What implications does the possibility of time travel have on the future of scientific research?

The possibility of time travel opens up a whole new realm of scientific research and exploration. It challenges our current understanding of physics and the laws of the universe, and could potentially lead to groundbreaking discoveries and advancements in technology. It also raises ethical questions about the consequences of altering the past and the potential dangers of disrupting the natural flow of time.