My First Publications: J-H C Schonfeldt

• Thread starter Kaer Fyzarc
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Publications
In summary, the conversation discusses a member's pride and satisfaction in being published and their desire to visit the forum more often. They also mention a previous thread about published members and express interest in a similar thread in the future.
Kaer Fyzarc
Whoo-hoo! In the eternal words of Homer Simpson.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6TW0-47TX214-5&_coverDate=03%2F20%2F2003&_alid=86381885&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_qd=1&_cdi=5548&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000005298&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=59388&md5=06ac2ed379ccaf46dd3a3003660a2087

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6TW0-47TX214-5&_coverDate=03%2F20%2F2003&_alid=86381885&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_qd=1&_cdi=5548&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000005298&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=59388&md5=06ac2ed379ccaf46dd3a3003660a2087

Me being J-H C Schonfeldt.

Yes, I am proud of it, but I put in a lot of work here.
Man it's been too long since I was on PF, I hope to visit a bit more often. Check you guys later.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Kaer Fyzarc,
Greetings and congratulations!
It is good to see a familiar 'face' and I'm happy that you have met with a measure of success and satisfaction.

Nice going. Once, Loren Booda had a thread asking who here was published. I'd be interested in seeing something like that again.

there is one that monique started. in the "other sciences" section, perhaps?

1. What is "My First Publications: J-H C Schonfeldt" about?

"My First Publications: J-H C Schonfeldt" is a collection of the first published works of J-H C Schonfeldt, a scientist who has made significant contributions in the field of genetics. The book includes a selection of Schonfeldt's early research papers, which provide valuable insights into the development of his ideas and theories.

2. How many publications are included in "My First Publications: J-H C Schonfeldt"?

The book contains a total of 10 publications, which cover a range of topics including gene expression, genetic disorders, and evolutionary biology.

3. What makes "My First Publications: J-H C Schonfeldt" unique?

What sets this book apart is that it compiles the first published works of J-H C Schonfeldt, giving readers a comprehensive overview of his early research and findings. This allows readers to gain a better understanding of Schonfeldt's contributions to the scientific community and how his ideas have evolved over time.

4. Is "My First Publications: J-H C Schonfeldt" suitable for non-scientists?

While the book is primarily aimed at scientists and researchers, it is written in a clear and accessible way, making it suitable for anyone with an interest in genetics and biology. The book also includes a glossary of key terms and concepts, making it easier for non-scientists to understand the content.

5. Can "My First Publications: J-H C Schonfeldt" be used as a reference for research?

Yes, the book can be used as a reference for research as it includes detailed and well-cited research papers by J-H C Schonfeldt. However, it is important to note that this is a collection of early publications and may not reflect Schonfeldt's current views and research. It is always best to consult the most recent and updated research in any field of study.