Sir Isaac Newton contest solutions 2007

In summary, The conversation is about finding the solutions for the Sir Isaac Newton contest from 2007. The original poster is looking for the solutions and is willing to buy them. They mention that the solutions for the 2008 contest are available, but not for previous years. Another person asks why they need the solutions, and the original poster explains that their physics club is using the 2007 questions but does not have the solutions. They also note that the website only shows solutions for one year, despite the 2008 contest being from the previous year. The conversation ends with the original poster inviting the other person to join their physics club.
Uncle6
Sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

Does anyone know where to get the Sir Isaac Newton contest solutions 2007? The site has solutions for 2008, but not of previous years.

Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
You can buy it from Waterloo. (3-5$ per year I think) I don't know anyweb site that has the solutions. Why do you need it?

My physics club is doing the questions from the 2007 contest, but we don't have the solutions.

It's strange because they have solutions for the 2008 ones right now.

Uncle6 said:
My physics club is doing the questions from the 2007 contest, but we don't have the solutions.

It's strange because they have solutions for the 2008 ones right now.

They only show it for one year. 2008 was last years contest. Can I join your physics club??

Hrm.. I guess no one has a copy of it then.

Sure u can join. It's every tuesday at lunch in room 112.

Related to Sir Isaac Newton contest solutions 2007

1. What is the "Sir Isaac Newton contest solutions 2007"?

The "Sir Isaac Newton contest solutions 2007" is an annual science contest held in honor of the famous physicist Sir Isaac Newton. It challenges students to solve complex scientific problems and encourages their interest in the field of science.

2. Who can participate in the "Sir Isaac Newton contest solutions 2007"?

The contest is open to students of all ages, from elementary school to high school. However, the level of difficulty of the problems may vary depending on the grade level of the participant.

3. How are the winners selected in the "Sir Isaac Newton contest solutions 2007"?

The winners are selected based on their ability to solve the given problems correctly and efficiently. The solutions are evaluated by a panel of judges who are experts in the field of science.

4. What are the prizes for the winners of the "Sir Isaac Newton contest solutions 2007"?

The prizes for the winners of the contest may vary depending on the organizer. However, they usually include cash prizes, certificates, and opportunities to attend science conferences or workshops.

5. Can I use external resources or work in a team for the "Sir Isaac Newton contest solutions 2007"?

Most science contests, including the "Sir Isaac Newton contest solutions 2007", require participants to work individually and without the use of external resources. This is to test their problem-solving skills and understanding of scientific concepts.