I heard that someone can go blind from masterbaitng too much

• Thread starter decibel
  • Start date
In summary: i'm so excited for the day when we can all just admit that we do it and not feel self conscious about it, like we do somesex
Naughty Woody !
{pun intended)

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by dduardo
jimmy p has outlined a possible procedure for males. Now we need someone from the opposite sex to propose a procedure for the females.

and when we're done with those should we proceed to SHEmales?

Originally posted by BoulderHead
Naughty Woody !
{pun intended)

LMAO! And I'm at Work no less!

Originally posted by Sonty
and when we're done with those should we proceed to SHEmales?

I'm not going to touch that with a 10 foot pole ( No pun intented)

Last edited:
hmmmm...wouldnt she-males be the same as males? Except that no-one has to watch, we'll just take the she-males word for it! unless anyone is into that sort of thing

maybe i should have done what dduardo is doing and keeping away from the subject. I'm going to have nightmares when i [zz)] tonight!

well dduardo, actually in new hampshire... where i live, the law is 17 and under for sex, plus the age difference rule, 5 years or 3 i forget... aside from that... we're talking about scientific reaseach for the benifit of all mankind!

but hey jimmy! who says i'd by first to jump up and play the masturbating female guinea pig? not to say i wouldn't... it depends who's watching... hahaha... i mean, anything in the name of science right?

Originally posted by Gale17
People who fantasize often, and have vivid detailed fantasies are usually more intelligent than those who don't. Kinda makes you wonder about the kind of things einstein thought about... or all them other genius'... hmm... guess i must be a genius too then :wink:
Einstein probably fantasized about sexy equations. So even his more personal efforts were focused toward science.

Ever see the Seinfeld episode where George stops having sex and becomes a genius and Elaine does too and becomes an idiot?

Originally posted by russ_watters
Ever see the Seinfeld episode where George stops having sex and becomes a genius and Elaine does too and becomes an idiot?
Yes, I saw it, that was funny :)

LOL that's the spirit Gale! though i wouldn't want the research rejected because it was morally wrong as the test subject was too young...it would have to take place in New Hampshire cos english rules are odd.

Lol and of course i would be head of the team so i would have to do some recording (watching results)...maybe the research should be postponed till after your birthday. Or of course to save getting in trouble we would recruit elsewhere, i mean I am , I am hip and young, it should be no problem getting ppl in for research... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (prob shouldn't have added that bit)

Im on Gales signature, do dodo do do DOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ps. the silly rules for Britain..you are legally allowed to have sex at 16 but can't watch x-rated videos/by magazines until you are 18. So technically if you filmed yourself at 16 having intercourse you legally couldn't watch it until 2 years later!

Last edited:
Laws suck, and so does sonty's post, wtf was that about?

Originally posted by Andy

be afraid, be very afraid! lol. I'm not sure what would possesses someone to ask that...someone always has to push the swing too hard to watch the kid fly. tch!:wink:

Okay since this is a math/science forum I think that we need to quantify the activities being described. So what is the value of n where n represents the number of times a day that you masturbate? In this case n >= 3.

At the rate described above, how many days does it take you to develop a new calous?

I'm still shocked there is a 7 page long topic about masterbation.

lol

Originally posted by megashawn
At the rate described above, how many days does it take you to develop a new calous?

I'm still shocked there is a 7 page long topic about masterbation.

lol

LOL that's pretty funny! I suppose it is an interesting topic...? Maybe a lot of people have experience they want to share with everyone

Wow this thread moves fast! First of all, I found Gale's openness to the testing a little disturbing, unless that was a joke, can't tell how serious you were.
russ, I saw that Seinfeld episode, it was great! I liked the trash bag analogy, LOL!
jimmy, those laws are nuts, and so are the ones about the press, given the recent accussations that are about something, against someone, and involving someone else, but are denied anyway. Luckily, I live in the US and know everything they thought was worth reporting on it (which isn't much though, I think everyone has already forgot).
Why does jimmy want to be in Gale's signature so bad? Why does everyone change their signatures so often?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Andy

that started off as a pun. then i realized it was stupid and it kind of makes you puke. i realized i could throw some **** towards the fan and see how it splatters around.

Originally posted by jimmy p
someone always has to push the swing too hard to watch the kid fly

it would be the best unpleasant experience in his life, wouldn't it? don't just watch, take pictures! A sadistic laugh would be in order...

Originally posted by Gale17
People who fantasize often, and have vivid detailed fantasies are usually more intelligent than those who don't. Kinda makes you wonder about the kind of things einstein thought about... or all them other genius'... hmm... guess i must be a genius too then

There's a bit of tantric stuff in there. Redirect your sexual energy towards science... Does anyone keep some paper and a pen close when having sex? Then could you describe them as sex toys?

Originally posted by Jonathan
Wow this thread moves fast! First of all, I found Gale's openness to the testing a little disturbing, unless that was a joke, can't tell how serious you were.

...<snip>

Why does jimmy want to be in Gale's signature so bad? Why does everyone change their signatures so often?

lol, i always tend to be a bit disturbing in these threads... awell, maybe i was kidding, maybe i wasn't. Either way it takes away from my fun if i tell you, so you'll have to guess...

And jimmy wants to be in my sig so bad cause I'm awesome and who wouldn't want a mention? Maybe you missed something johnny boy, but yeah, I'm awesome!

and everyone changes their sigs so often cause i do, and I'm so cool and everyone wants to be like me! ...on second note, anyone else think I'm a but too cocky? ...people must change them for the same reasons i do... they just feel like something new, and my case, i want something new like every other day...

*coughegocough*

Anyways... you I wouldn't want to be you, because I'd never leave my house:wink: (so it doesn't sound like I'm being mean to gale-I know the gale fan club is strong the obvious 2nd part to this is that I'd spend all playing with myself

But hey, you have to give us more:wink::wink:

Last edited:
OK.but no one hasent REALLY answered my question................DOES MASTERBATION MAKE YOU GO BLIND?

No, I have perfect vision.

Originally posted by decibel
OK.but no one hasent REALLY answered my question................DOES MASTERBATION MAKE YOU GO BLIND?

...double negative there...

But yeah, nope. You're ok decimal. You may masturbate to your hearts desire without very severe side effects.

Without very severe side-effects. lol. Is there a word for something that is reassuring and ominous at the same time?

Originally posted by hypnagogue
Without very severe side-effects. lol. Is there a word for something that is reassuring and ominous at the same time?

A girl who's free for the night(it's the most expensive thing in the world):wink:

geez decibel.. you haven't figured that out yet? Now go take care of business while I call the seeing eye dog people!

I found sonty's post confusing, what does a paper and pen have to do with anything?
Gale's wishy-washy answer is just as unnerving as the first.
decibel, it won't make you go blind, "but the more often you do it the less meaningful it becomes." (Dr. Frasier Crane)
Or something to that effect, I just love that Frasier.

Beat Beat Beat the MEAT!

hey screw u ****ers, lol, ur crazy if u think I'm a "beat the meat freak"...just a question u know, lol

No, I have perfect vision.
and I have cronic back pain.

Originally posted by decibel
hey screw u ****ers

Nah, I think I'll do it myself :P

hey screw u ****ers, lol, ur crazy if u think I'm a "beat the meat freak"...just a question u know, lol

Well, I think a transitive relationship has been established: frequent masturbation ==> rich fantasy life ==> high intellegence. Considering again that this is a math and science forum, isn't this something that you would want to brag about?

Nah, I think I'll do it myself :P

Best response of the whole thread.

THE END

Nyet tavarisch.

No, not the end, how do we know that it goes in the order described in rick1138's second to last response? How do we know that it doesn't only go in the reverse direction, so that smart begets frequent, but frequent doesn't beget smart?

Lol how can you end such an amazingly popular thread... NO NO we ARE going to continue! MASTURBATION MASTURBATION MASTURBATION!

Yea i will join you with ur masturbating!