Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] Shouldn't all staff members have an avatar?

• Admin

Klaas van Aarsen

MHB Seeker
Staff member
Mar 5, 2012
I vote that all staff members should have an avatar.

In particular I've noticed that we have a new MHB site helper without an avatar!

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
While I too have thought that it would look better for all staff members to have an avatar associated with their account, I think this is and should be a matter of personal preference for each individual member to decide if they wish to have an avatar or not. Just my $0.02. (Thinking)

The new MHB Site Helper is just a test account which needed to have staff privileges in order to try to iron out a recent problem. :D

• Admin

Klaas van Aarsen

MHB Seeker
Staff member
Mar 5, 2012
I propose the following avatar for the test account.

SuperSonic4

MHB Math Helper
Mar 1, 2012
Surely it's more trouble than it's worth to enforce this, especially for a test account? My Avatar is a reflection of my personality, not my maths skills

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
  • Admin

Klaas van Aarsen

MHB Seeker
Staff member
Mar 5, 2012
Surely it's more trouble than it's worth to enforce this, especially for a test account? My Avatar is a reflection of my personality, not my maths skills
I believe my proposal for the test account properly reflects its personality and also its math skills. ;)

SuperSonic4

MHB Math Helper
Mar 1, 2012
I believe my proposal for the test account properly reflects its personality and also its math skills. ;)
The minute after I posted that I thought I may have jumped to the wrong conclusion (Bandit). Tis a good choice :)

• Admin

Klaas van Aarsen

MHB Seeker
Staff member
Mar 5, 2012
I just noticed that the test account's profile has had 618 visits.
It's been among us since March 23rd, 2012.
Did you know we've had a bug in our midst for that long!
I couldn't resist posting a visitor's message, since it didn't have any, after all the good work it did for us.