Tips and Tricks for Beating Mr. Sandman in Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!

• Thread starter The Grimmus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Tips
In summary, the conversation was about discussing SNES codes and inviting discussion about NES-related topics. The topic then shifted to playing Punch Out and asking for tips on beating Mr. Sandman in the game. One of the participants commented on the simplicity and entertainment value of old games, while another suggested to calm down and relax.
The Grimmus
Ok i just read a thread about SNES codes

So anything NES related feel free to put down

Now a few days ago i sattred playign Punch out...it is Mike tyson's Punch out with a diffrent guy as MIke dose anyone know how to beat MR. Sandman the 5th i believe in the world circuit

Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org
NES? WTF? That's like 15 years old!

it is the best simple games but there entertainging...calm down for a change

Originally posted by The Grimmus
it is the best simple games but there entertainging...calm down for a change

Yes relax! I got one still too.
:wink:

1. How do I dodge Mr. Sandman's punches?

To dodge Mr. Sandman's punches, you need to use the left or right dodge buttons while holding the up or down direction on the controller. This will allow Little Mac to move out of the way of the punches.

2. What is the best strategy for defeating Mr. Sandman?

The best strategy for defeating Mr. Sandman is to wait for him to throw a punch, then dodge it and counter with your own punch. It is important to stay patient and not rush in for too many punches, as Mr. Sandman can quickly knock you out with his powerful punches.

3. How do I avoid getting knocked out by Mr. Sandman's Dreamland Express move?

To avoid getting knocked out by Mr. Sandman's Dreamland Express move, you need to dodge the first punch and then immediately start punching his face. This will interrupt the move and prevent him from delivering the knockout blow.

4. What is the best time to use a star punch against Mr. Sandman?

The best time to use a star punch against Mr. Sandman is when he is charging up for his Dreamland Express move. This will stun him and allow you to deliver multiple punches without him being able to counter.

5. Are there any specific patterns or tells to look out for when fighting Mr. Sandman?

Yes, there are a few patterns and tells to look out for when fighting Mr. Sandman. One is that he tends to follow a one-two pattern with his punches, so be prepared to dodge twice in a row. Also, his eyes will briefly close right before he throws a punch, giving you a split second to react and dodge.