The Origin of God: Exploring the Concept of a Divine Being

• Thread starter Glowingbat
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thoughts
In summary, the conversation delves into the idea of God and creation, and the speaker's belief in a God who is the beginning of everything. The conversation also touches on the Big Bang theory and the concept of infinity in relation to God and the universe.
Glowingbat
Well I am Christian so I beleave in the God of the Bible. Anyway that is bestides the point.

Well my view of everything is this. The big bang was God speaking the world into beaning. My view of God is not so much as a all powerfull beaning but more of a Math Code that is alive and that is the all powerfull beaning. Who know's God might be the missing Equasion in the Theroy of Everything.
Sorry if my idea is not so strong LOL. I am new to the firld of Physics and am reading Hyperspace which is one of my favorit books.
By the way how may of you have seen the movie [pi] that is on of my favorit moves.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Look up Spinoza and his philosophy of the "god" of Einstein and I think Michio Kaku as well.

Pi? Yeah... just remember to avoid power drills. :wink:

My view of God is not so much as a all powerfull beaning but more of a Math Code that is alive and that is the all powerfull beaning.
Kewl

Say, I thought the religion forum had been closed down to new thread creation?

not sure why this was posted here unless it was kicked from a regular active forum...

Originally posted by Kerrie
not sure why this was posted here unless it was kicked from a regular active forum...
I had looked to see if any trace of mentor moving it could be seen, but didn't find anything, which is what peaked my curiosity.

I will bite, seriously, i will, lol

Ok, if you propose to say that GOD is the movable that was unmoved, and thus the cause of the explosion, then how do you explain GOD? Where did GOD come from? What is the age of GOD? Does GOD have an age? Does GOD have a nature?

Where did God come from?

God is what is

He is the beginning

If you ask where God comes from then you obviously don't have an understanding of creation from any standpoint. Let's take the Big Bang Theory, where did the single atom come from? We don't know, but if we did where did that thing come from? At some point there has to be a beginning, and if one would know what one was talking about in a religous forum then the beginning would be obvious, the beginning is GOD.

Originally posted by Alpha 2-6
Where did God come from?

God is what is

He is the beginning

If you ask where God comes from then you obviously don't have an understanding of creation from any standpoint. Let's take the Big Bang Theory, where did the single atom come from? We don't know, but if we did where did that thing come from? At some point there has to be a beginning, and if one would know what one was talking about in a religous forum then the beginning would be obvious, the beginning is GOD.

Why would there have to be a beginning? More to the point, why would we have to assume it is god? We can conceptualize infinity as existing when speaking of god, so why not the universe? ``Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate'' and all that.

1. What is your overall opinion on "My Thoughts on everything?"

I believe that "My Thoughts on everything" is a great platform for individuals to share their perspectives and opinions on various topics. It allows for a diverse range of thoughts and encourages open-mindedness and critical thinking.

2. How do you determine the validity of the thoughts shared on "My Thoughts on everything?"

As a scientist, I believe in using evidence and logical reasoning to assess the validity of any information. Therefore, I would evaluate the sources used and the logical consistency of the thoughts shared on "My Thoughts on everything."

3. Do you think "My Thoughts on everything" can have a positive impact on society?

Yes, I believe that "My Thoughts on everything" has the potential to create positive change in society. By promoting open and respectful discussions on important topics, it can help individuals gain a better understanding of different perspectives and foster empathy and tolerance.

4. How can one ensure that their thoughts are well-received on "My Thoughts on everything?"

To ensure that your thoughts are well-received on "My Thoughts on everything," it is important to communicate them respectfully and with an open mind. It is also helpful to provide supporting evidence and engage in constructive discussions with others.

5. Is "My Thoughts on everything" a reliable source of information?

"My Thoughts on everything" is not a traditional source of information, and the thoughts shared on the platform should not be taken as facts. However, it can be a valuable tool for gaining different perspectives and sparking critical thinking on various topics.