Scrolling down on text programs (Ti-89)

In summary, to scroll down on a Ti-89 text program, use the arrow keys on the calculator's keypad. You can also use the "PgDn" button to quickly scroll down a page at a time. The scrolling speed on a Ti-89 cannot be changed, but you can adjust the speed at which the text appears on the screen. To jump to the end of a Ti-89 text program, press the "End" button. Scrolling down will not delete any of your work.
wrightty
I just downloaded a couple programs on my 89 but when I push down its kicks me out of it.
I know this is probably an easy fix but thanks in advance!

Computer science news on Phys.org
Immediately or after scrolling for a bit? If the latter, then maybe it's a memory fault.

Related to Scrolling down on text programs (Ti-89)

1. How do I scroll down on a Ti-89 text program?

To scroll down on a Ti-89 text program, use the arrow keys on the calculator's keypad. The down arrow key will move the cursor down one line at a time, while the up arrow key will move the cursor up.

2. Is there a faster way to scroll down on a Ti-89 text program?

Yes, you can also use the "PgDn" button on the calculator's keypad to quickly scroll down a page at a time. This is useful when working with longer texts or code.

3. Can I change the scrolling speed on my Ti-89?

No, the scrolling speed on a Ti-89 cannot be changed. However, you can adjust the speed at which the text appears on the screen by changing the calculator's display settings.

4. How can I jump to the end of a Ti-89 text program?

To jump to the end of a Ti-89 text program, press the "End" button on the calculator's keypad. This will take you to the last line of the text.

5. Will scrolling down on a Ti-89 text program delete any of my work?

No, scrolling down on a Ti-89 text program will not delete any of your work. The text will only move down on the screen, and your work will remain intact.