What are the Best Online Resources for Scientific Research?

In summary, the conversation was discussing favorite links for conducting research in various fields. Some of the suggested websites were www.wikipedia.org, www.howstuffworks.com, www.infoplease.com, www.about.com, and www.badgerbadgerbadger.com. Some additional recommendations were mathforum.org for math research and ncbi.nlm.nih.gov for biology research. The conversation also mentioned the possibility of creating a sticky post for sharing useful resource sites.
Euphoriet
Physics news on Phys.org
Come on guys...

Last edited:
My favourite research site is www.badgerbadgerbadger.com very informative.

I was being serious...

What is "Post Your Fav. Research Links" all about?

"Post Your Fav. Research Links" is a platform where scientists and researchers can share their favorite links to relevant research articles, studies, and resources. It allows for easy access to valuable information and promotes collaboration within the scientific community.

How can I post my own favorite research links on this platform?

To post your favorite research links, simply click on the "Post" button on the homepage and fill out the required information, including the link, a brief description, and relevant tags. Your post will then be visible to other users on the platform.

Can I search for specific research topics on "Post Your Fav. Research Links"?

Yes, you can use the search bar on the homepage to search for specific research topics. You can also filter your search results by tags, date posted, and popularity.

Are there any guidelines for posting on "Post Your Fav. Research Links"?

Yes, we ask that all posts are related to scientific research and provide accurate information. We also encourage users to use appropriate language and respectfully engage in discussions on the platform.

Can I bookmark or save posts on "Post Your Fav. Research Links" for later viewing?

Yes, you can save posts by clicking on the "Save" button located on each post. This will allow you to access the post easily in the future and keep track of your favorite research links.