Mysterious Crash of Mr.Samuel Griffin in India's 80s

• Thread starter kerimek
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Crash
In summary, a pilot in the late 20th century lost his plane in an unknown accident and his body has never been found. However, a doctor who wrote about his military campaigns in India in the 1980's has written about a paratrooper who introduced himself as Mr. Samuel Griffin. The jump to the future is documented to exist and in 1944 a London bombing caused by nazi missiles caused a man in 1887 to disappear.
kerimek
India, Madhras: Mr.Samuel Griffin was a pilot of small plane in 80`s of 20century. He has an unknown problem and his plane crashed. But Mr.Griffin corpse has never been found (destroyed plane was found and investigated by police. You can verify this story with Indian police. Second part is also documented: personal doctor of British general Cunnigham has written books about military campaings in India in 80`s and 90`s of 19century, in which he participated. Now I forget the book name:frown: I will remember... However you can simply find it. I tracked the book to Congress Library, on example. And the doctor wrote about paratrooper (miracle in end of 19century, isn`t?!) which introduce himself as Mr.Samuel Griffin, who lost his plane in mysterious accident in far future.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi,

Do you have any links to this story?

thanx

-T

Originally posted by Tesla
Hi,

Do you have any links to this story?

thanx

-T
No, I´ve not any link. Original story I`ve seen aprox.5years ago and it was in any book about mysteries. However, I remembered the author: it was dr.H.B.W Garrick. He wrote "Report of a tour in the Panjâb and Râjpûtâna in 1883-84. By Mr. H.B.W. Garrick ... under the superintendence of General A. Cunningham" ... Available in Congress Library,on example. But reference to his interview with Mr.Griffin is in his memoires from (I`dont know exact name of the memoire book). Let be a bit detective...

Also documented jump to future exists. In 1887 one man in London disappeared when lightning hit his house. Police and his wife searched him unsuccessfully. In 1944 was London bombed by nazi missiles V2. One V2 hit the place where the man in 1887 disappeared. After the explosion was in ruins man dressed in victorian style, absolutely shocked and desoriented. He was suspicious as nazi spy and internated. In internation camp he was found by doctor, who known the 1887 mystery vanishing. So medical record about the man exists.

I would be highly skeptical until I thoroughly investigated all the sited information. Exaggeration and bald-faced lying, just to sell books, isn't unknown.

The failure to find a body at a crash would be quite common, with causes of an entirely mundane origin. The documentation from the 1890's would be extremely important to confirm.

What happened to Mr. Samuel Griffin in India's 80s?

Mr. Samuel Griffin was a pilot who mysteriously crashed his plane in India's 80s, resulting in his death. It is believed that he encountered some technical issues with his plane, leading to the crash.

Was the crash of Mr. Samuel Griffin in India's 80s intentional?

There is no evidence to suggest that the crash was intentional. It is believed to be an unfortunate accident.

What caused the technical issues with Mr. Samuel Griffin's plane?

The exact cause of the technical issues is unknown. It is possible that there was a malfunction with the plane's equipment or a problem with the weather conditions at the time of the crash.

Were there any survivors from the crash of Mr. Samuel Griffin's plane?

No, unfortunately Mr. Samuel Griffin was the only person on board the plane and he did not survive the crash.

Has there been any new developments or theories about the mysterious crash of Mr. Samuel Griffin in India's 80s?

There have been no new developments or theories since the initial investigation of the crash. It remains a mystery to this day.