Roger Palomino: Math Teacher & Motivator

• Thread starter absolute5
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Teacher
In summary, Roger Palomino holds a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics and a Master's degree in Education. He has been teaching math for over 10 years and has a passion for helping students succeed. He uses various teaching methods and techniques, such as real-world examples and interactive activities, to make math engaging and relatable for his students. His teaching style is known for being dynamic and adaptable, tailored to fit the individual needs of his students. He incorporates hands-on activities, games, and real-world examples to make math fun and creates a positive and supportive classroom environment. As a result, his students have reported feeling more confident and motivated in math, with improvements in grades and test scores, and some even pursuing careers in STEM fields thanks to
absolute5
Hello,
my name is Roger Palomino, and I'm mathematician. I love to teach math and I want to change the feeling when people look at math.

check out my video
http://www.youtube.com/user/abs0lute5

Mathematics news on Phys.org
So if people look at math and are delighted, you want to change that?

No, if you love math already I wouldn't want to change it at all. This video is for people who has no desire to even acknowledge math as a language.

Related to Roger Palomino: Math Teacher & Motivator

1. What is Roger Palomino's background in math?

Roger Palomino holds a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics and a Master's degree in Education. He has been teaching math for over 10 years and has a passion for helping students succeed.

2. How does Roger Palomino motivate his students?

Roger Palomino uses various teaching methods and techniques, such as real-world examples and interactive activities, to make math engaging and relatable for his students. He also encourages a growth mindset and provides personalized support to help students overcome challenges.

3. What is unique about Roger Palomino's teaching style?

Roger Palomino's teaching style is known for being dynamic and adaptable. He tailors his lessons to fit the individual needs of his students and incorporates a variety of teaching strategies to ensure understanding and retention.

4. How does Roger Palomino make math fun?

Roger Palomino incorporates hands-on activities, games, and real-world examples into his lessons to make math fun and engaging for his students. He also creates a positive and supportive classroom environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and making mistakes.

5. What impact has Roger Palomino had on his students?

Roger Palomino's students have reported feeling more confident and motivated in math after being taught by him. Many have improved their grades and test scores and have developed a love for math. Some students have even gone on to pursue careers in STEM fields thanks to Roger's influence.