God's Composition: Atom-by-Atom Investigation

• Thread starter The Grimmus
  • Start date
In summary, based on what was said, it seems that atoms of a god are made of the various elements in the universe.
The Grimmus
Ok i was just twidling my thumbs one day when i was like..."whoa if god exists what atoms is god made of"
(lets just all, only for this post, say that god exists)

Physics news on Phys.org
uhh, I'd say probably ectoplasm like on Ghostbusters.

(But let us pretend that Ghostbusters is non fiction)

Originally posted by The Grimmus
Ok i was just twidling my thumbs one day when i was like..."whoa if god exists what atoms is god made of"
(lets just all, only for this post, say that god exists)
That's a good question. But if in fact God were the "Living Universe," as opposed to a "seperate entity" which stands outside of existence, then everything which we observe will have been borrowed by that which has already been pre-determined or, has always existed, "as God." In other words God is everything. Of course this is just a guess.

Everything I've read excepting some replies in this thread,

say that 'God' is spirit which I don't believe is conventional matter or anti-matter or energy. Scientist say that Dark matter(which isn't really matter in the conventional sense) permeates the universe. If, dark matter is (or turns out to be) spirit, then I would say it is the substance of 'God' since 'God' is everywhere at once just as dark matter is. :wink:

Everything and Nothing

god is made of everything and nothing...

assuming these states are not just simple projections of a mind
and assuming a mind is not just a simple construct of conscious energy
and assuming energy is not a simple counterweight of nothing
and assuming nothing is something other than something a mind has created
and assuming something can exist without nothing
and assuming assuming is a simple function of a mind and its assumuptions...

equals:

God is made of assumptions.

I've heard so many good things of god that I would guess;

Sugar and spice and everything nice...

HOT AIR

in my view

by people who want free food
to be given to them
and do no usefull work in return

it has work very well
for a very long time now
for them

Clay. Original Gods were made of clay (=alumosilicates). So, atoms of Gods are Al, Si, Ca and O (and traces of Fe).

Last edited by a moderator:
To toss my semi-new philosophy into this, like all concepts in the mind, God is assembled from our perceived experiences of the external world. See beautiful trees, and god is one with the trees. Sit in awe of thunder, and god is of lightning. God is hence composed of the things and feelings we recognise as atypical or wish to thank. A god tailor suited to every society?

How 'bout God = physical vacuum?

Then He is everywhere and everywhen (omni requirements are satisfied), undetectable (thus another requirement is satisfied: existense/inexistense does not apply to Him, as shall be indeed the case with any true God), and could be even creator of it all (of big bangs/crunches, black & white holes, positive & negative energies and potentials of all kind, particles/waves, spaces and times of all kinds and dimensions, etc).

and could be even creator of it all (of big bangs/crunches, black & white holes, positive & negative energies and potentials of all kind, particles/waves, spaces and times of all kinds and dimensions, etc).

That sounds like the universe to me.

Also, it leaves out the part of religion that serves the purpose of comfort, making god an alienated being, one we would never know.

So ya, sounds like a good idea to me.

Also (in connection with development of string theories): may be our 3-D God was created by Big Bang from 11-D God(s) ?

What's god made of? Vain hopes and outmoded ideas.

1. What is "God's Composition: Atom-by-Atom Investigation"?

"God's Composition: Atom-by-Atom Investigation" is a theoretical model proposed by scientists to explain the origins and structure of the universe. It suggests that the universe was created through a deliberate process, with each atom and subatomic particle being carefully designed and placed by a higher being, often referred to as "God".

2. How does this model differ from the Big Bang Theory?

While the Big Bang Theory proposes that the universe came into existence through a massive explosion, "God's Composition" suggests a more intricate and purposeful creation. It also introduces the concept of a higher being or intelligence involved in the creation process.

3. What evidence supports this model?

Currently, there is no concrete evidence that supports the idea of "God's Composition". It is a theoretical model that is based on philosophical and religious beliefs rather than scientific evidence. However, some proponents of this model argue that the complexity and precision of the universe's structure cannot be explained by chance alone.

4. Is this model widely accepted in the scientific community?

No, "God's Composition" is not widely accepted in the scientific community. Most scientists adhere to the theories and evidence presented by the Big Bang Theory, which has been extensively studied and supported by empirical data.

5. Can science and religion coexist in this model?

Yes, proponents of "God's Composition" argue that science and religion can coexist in this model. They believe that science can help explain the physical laws and mechanisms behind the creation of the universe, while religion can provide a deeper understanding of the purpose and meaning behind it. However, this is a controversial topic and not all scientists or religious individuals agree with this perspective.