Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reveal Yourself!

DrWahoo

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for sharing! (Yes)

I'm a Chevy man myself, but I think we can handle a Ford/BMW enthusiast...hehehe. I've tangled with a few M class Bimmers before, and they are formidable cars for sure. (Yes)

I'm already enjoying your contributions to the site, and just wanted to give you a warm welcome to the community. (Yes)
Thank you. It's impressive to see a board with such bb code integration. Very impressed with the formatting, custom code, and widgets. Amazing work!

I am just now getting into my own website building with vBulletin and I already have a semi grudge against IB (use to be a moderator for f150forum). I now run my own Ford forum and am currently working on a ///M series forum.

It's also good to see another coder enjoy mathematics and helping others! I found your site via vbulletin.org and joined up.

I did have a question, is their a place to post any pdf articles or recent work such as journal entries or other publications?

Thanks for the warm welcome.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Thank you. It's impressive to see a board with such bb code integration. Very impressed with the formatting, custom code, and widgets. Amazing work!
Thanks! We've put in a lot of work here trying to make the environment full of useful features for a math help site, and it's nice to have it recognized and appreciated. :)

I am just now getting into my own website building with vBulletin and I already have a semi grudge against IB (use to be a moderator for f150forum). I now run my own Ford forum and am currently working on a ///M series forum.

It's also good to see another coder enjoy mathematics and helping others! I found your site via vbulletin.org and joined up.
I kind of figured you were the user that messaged me at vBorg. I used to be a moderator there, until IB unceremoniously demoted the former head admin, and stepped down with most of the other staff. So, I kind of have a grudge against IB too. ;)

I did have a question, is their a place to post any pdf articles or recent work such as journal entries or other publications?
Right now, we are using our "Math Notes" forum for tutorial type posts, and we have a "Useful Math resources" forum for links to other kinds of math related sites. I would like to eventually fire up the CMS for articles/tutorials in the future. If you have any questions about where to post anything, feel free to shot me a PM and I'll be glad to assist. Good content, as you know, is gold for forums.