Request to un-delete a post

• Complaint
  • Thread starter Steelwolf
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation on the alternative theory to dark matter centers around the suggestion that previously undetectable baryonic matter and the effects of magnetism may explain the observed phenomena attributed to dark matter. The moderators remind the participants of the forum rules that require all posts to be consistent with mainstream professional scientific literature and that statements must be supported by reputable references.
Steelwolf
<Moderator note: moved from https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-there-an-alternative-theory-to-dark-matter.921922/page-3 >

(Editors/Moderators) I would like my previous post put back up, it had been #17, and it detailed, although in laymans terms, so many of the things that have shot down dark matter just like later posts do even if theirs is in detail and quoting papers. I pointed to the HUGE number of papers that have all but done away with dark matter by way of finding previously undetectable baryonic matter. That and the effects of magnetism are overlooked in many cases as far as an attractive force. For example, the "Gravitational Lensing" which there have been problems showing up in it's accuracy and purported mass requirements to form: Question, has anyone considered that they might be reflections instead, with the light rays reflecting at a very shallow angle from microscopic ice flakes that are held to a flat position within the galactic cluster's magnetic field? Would this not give the same TYPE of shape. Could some be actual gravitational lenses and others be magnetically aligned ices?

However, your kneejerk reaction in pulling my post really should be re-looked at in the light of the weight of data you just had land in your lap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
@Steelwolf please review the forum rules that you agreed to when you signed up. All posts must be consistent with the mainstream professional scientific literature. The electric universe is not accepted by the professional scientific community, and your "religious mantra" comments were wholly inappropriate for this forum. Your post was not acceptable per the forum rules.

Steelwolf said:
However, your kneejerk reaction in pulling my post really should be re-looked at in the light of the weight of data you just had land in your lap.

The weight of that data is approximately zero since you have not supported any of your statements with reputable references. As Dale said, please see PF Terms and Rules about what is and isn't allowed here.

Likes cnh1995

Related to Request to un-delete a post

1. What is the process for requesting a post to be un-deleted?

The process for requesting a post to be un-deleted varies depending on the platform or forum where the post was originally made. In general, you will need to contact the administrator or moderator of the platform and provide them with the details of the post, such as the date it was deleted and the reason for the deletion. You may also need to provide any relevant information to support your request, such as the importance of the post or any potential negative impact of its deletion.

2. What are the common reasons for a post to be deleted?

The most common reasons for a post to be deleted include violating the platform's community guidelines or terms of service, containing inappropriate or offensive content, or being identified as spam. Other reasons may include the post being deemed irrelevant or duplicate content, or the post being accidentally deleted by the user or the platform.

3. Is there a time limit for requesting a post to be un-deleted?

The time limit for requesting a post to be un-deleted also varies depending on the platform. Some platforms may have a specific time frame in which users can request a post to be restored, while others may allow requests at any time. It's important to check the platform's policies or contact the administrator for specific information on time limits.

4. Can I request a post to be un-deleted on behalf of someone else?

In most cases, only the original creator of the post can request for it to be un-deleted. However, some platforms may allow authorized representatives or moderators to make such requests. If you are trying to restore a post for someone else, it's best to check with the platform's policies or contact the administrator for more information.

5. What happens after I request a post to be un-deleted?

After you have submitted a request, the platform's administrator or moderator will review it and make a decision on whether to restore the post or not. This process may take some time, so it's important to be patient. If your request is approved, the post will be restored to its original place and will be visible to other users. However, if your request is denied, the post will remain deleted and you may not be able to request for it to be restored again.