Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] Reporting a bug with the Water Blaster game

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I decided to try out the new addition to the arcade, "Water Blaster" and during level 26 the ball entered a repetitive pattern from which there was no escape.

I want my quarter back!!! (Rofl)

I played it again, and when I submitted my score, I was given a message that I did not have administrative privilege, and the score was rejected. (Smoking)

Last edited:

Bacterius

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012
I got the same bug too... when I tried to submit my admittedly crappy high score, a "permission denied" page came up.

Dunno about the other bug though. Never made it to level 26 (Drunk)

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
To be more specific, here is the message:

MarkFL, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Now, I did notice my previously submitted score was recorded internally along with that of Bacterius, but no trophy.

Bacterius

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012
Perhaps the system decided you had enough trophies and kept this one for a future challenger.. (Smoking)

Just kidding ;) I remember having the same permission problem a while ago, but I'm not sure.

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Perhaps the system decided you had enough trophies and kept this one for a future challenger.. (Smoking)
(Thinking) If "the system" paid attention to some of my recent tetris scores, it should be merciful! (Tmi)

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Sorry to hear about this guys. Last night I tried adding a couple of games and was hoping the high scores would connect to our system but with this game there is a whole array of problems so I've deleted it. I'll keep searching and add some more games to try later today.