Relation between two circles sets

In summary, The person speaking wants to use a specific software to draw circles to represent two lists of data, A and B. They want the maximum value of A and B to have the largest circle and the minimum value to have the smallest circle, indicating that both lists have the same scale. They are unsure of how to make a relation between A and B to accurately determine the size of the circles. They clarify that the circles are not pie charts, but simply represent the amount of data in each list.
shaker.ahmed
Good day all

I have two lists of data A & B.
The max & min for A is different from B.
I want to draw circles, by specific software, representing each one of the two list of data.
The max of both A&B should have the large circle and the min of both of them should have the smallest circle.This means A&B have the same scale.

How can I make a relation between A & B to get the correct circle size for each of them

Mathematics news on Phys.org
I have no idea what you are talking about. What "circles" do you mean? Are you talking about "pie charts"?

I want to draw circles representing the data list A & B.

The circles show how much we have from A & B.

A circle & B circle will be over exach other

Related to Relation between two circles sets

1. What is the relation between two circle sets?

The relation between two circle sets refers to the relationship or connection between the two sets of circles. It could be a mathematical relationship, such as intersecting or touching circles, or a conceptual relationship, such as circles representing different concepts or ideas.

2. How do you determine if two circle sets are related?

Determining the relation between two circle sets involves analyzing their properties and characteristics. For example, you can check if the circles in the sets have common points or if they have the same radius. You can also compare their positions and orientations to see if they are related in any way.

3. Can two circle sets have multiple relations?

Yes, two circle sets can have multiple relations. For example, two circles can be tangent to each other at one point, but they can also intersect at another point. It is possible for two circle sets to have more than one relation, depending on their properties and positions.

4. Is there a specific formula for determining the relation between two circle sets?

There is no single formula for determining the relation between two circle sets. It depends on the specific properties and characteristics of the circles, such as their radii, center coordinates, and positions. However, there are mathematical equations and methods that can be used to analyze and determine the relation between two circle sets.

5. How can understanding the relation between two circle sets be useful?

Understanding the relation between two circle sets can be useful in various fields, such as mathematics, physics, and engineering. It can help in solving problems involving circles, such as finding the common area or intersection of two circles. It can also aid in visualizing and understanding abstract concepts or relationships represented by the circles.