Greg: Message Me - Upload Avatar

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, to upload an avatar, a $25 fee must be paid. This also grants a customized PF Contributor Rank and access to more features through PF Premium Membership. If a custom avatar is deleted, it cannot be put back unless the user contributes. Greg is currently accepting checks as an alternative payment method for those without credit cards.
PrudensOptimus
I need to upload avatar.

Physics news on Phys.org
You have to pay the $25 fee to upload an avatar. You also get a customized PF Contributor Rank and more:PF Premium Membership

..and welcome back

great... i knew i shouldn't have deleted my avatar.

ok, this could land me in some poo, but how come i have my avatar?

jimmy p said:
ok, this could land me in some poo, but how come i have my avatar?
Because you didn't delete your custom avatar. If you delete it, you will not be able to put it back unless you contribute.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Of course, when i get my new credit card, I'll start contributing though!

jimmy p said:
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Of course, when i get my new credit card, I'll start contributing though!

Lend me your card, I'll write you a check.

PrudensOptimus said:
Lend me your card, I'll write you a check.
Greg is accepting checks from people that don't have credit cards.

What is "Greg: Message Me - Upload Avatar"?

"Greg: Message Me - Upload Avatar" is a feature available on the messaging platform, Greg, that allows users to upload a profile picture or avatar to represent themselves on the platform.

How do I upload an avatar on Greg?

To upload an avatar on Greg, first log into your account. Then, click on the "Edit Profile" button. From there, you can click on the "Upload Avatar" button and select an image from your computer to use as your avatar.

What types of images can I use as my avatar on Greg?

You can use any type of image as your avatar on Greg, as long as it is in a supported file format such as JPEG, PNG, or GIF. The maximum file size for an avatar is 2MB.

Can I change my avatar on Greg?

Yes, you can change your avatar on Greg at any time. Simply follow the same steps as uploading your first avatar and select a new image to use.

Will my avatar be visible to everyone on Greg?

Your avatar will only be visible to those who you are connected with on Greg. It will not be visible to the general public or those who are not in your network on the platform.