U.s Policies Good\bad Which?{corrected}

• News
  • Thread starter bloodsucker666
  • Start date
For the corrected conversation, please see below:In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's questions and thoughts on the policies of the United States. They question the necessity of the war in Iraq and the motives behind it, as well as the role of the United Nations in preventing it. They also discuss the U.S. leading a war on terrorism and the potential for global domination. The speaker also brings up the issue of hunger and its impact on different countries. They end with the question of whether the U.S. is trying to maintain world peace or achieve global domination. They are seeking answers and expressing their concerns.

IS THE U.S CONTRIBUTING 2WARDS WORLDPEACE\TRYIN 2 ACHIEVE GLOBAL DOMINANCE

• YES

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CAN'T SAY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bloodsucker666
U.s Policies Good\bad Which?{corrected}

U.S. POLICIES,GOOD\BAD,WHICH?
hi!people,
i guess everyone's attention shall be attracted seeing
the subject i just needed someone to enlighten my views
about my thinking about the U.S policies.To begin with
let's take the question of war on iraq what was the neccesity to indulge in such a war which would cost the U.S it 's
reputuation of being a world economy when the U.N
officials had affirmated with the fact that iraq was devoid of weapons of mass destruction i don't find a legitimate cause as to
why the us should perform the BLITZKREIG ON IRAQ
& IT'S ACTION OF CAPTURING THE OILBASES PUTS AN ANSWER TO THE QUESTION that what was the real motive behid the war
really to destroy weapons of mass destruction or the otherwayround
other question that comes into my mind is that who was the creator of saddamhussain??
so was it the U.S poilicies or something else and IF something else then what was the lurking cause that created the so called Saddams and Osamas 'coz if that coz ain't removed in the earliest of time possible it shall continue to produce many of them in the near future!
Iam of the opinion that the fact that caused the league of nations to become a major failure shall remain one of the causes if not removed no time than early a major cause for the failure of the UNITED NATIONS {FOR SOME ?}THE MAIN JOB OF U.N PEACE KEEPING FORCE
was to stop the U.S.from attacking the desert land of iraq but ironically it never did !infact the U.N succumbed to the U.S pressure.
Next point which i try to make is that the repeated statements of the U.S that it's leading a war on terrroism if this is so then there is no major global terrorist other than the U.S policies itself
it could have left afghanistan after the establishment of democracy. but it never did it still continues to hold ground overthere i guess the main reason behind this act is to have an airbase in central asia which it could use during the event of crisis in centralasia.
DOES THIS IMPLY THAT THE U.S IS TRYIN TO ATTAIN GLOBAL DOMINATION AS IT HAS ALWAYS TRIED TO BARRING THE CAUSE WHICH WAS FIRSTLY RELIGION THEN COMMUNISM AND NOW DRUGS AND TERRORISM .
The other thing that makes me suffer from regular INSOMINA IS THAT when the U.S has the state of the art defence system right from hydrogen bombs , atomb bombs and it's newest addition of the missile shield programmes. Does it not give a right to other countries to protect their homelands too or is that the right for selfprotection rests only with the U.S so iam referring to the nuclear plans of n.korea when it ws trying to defend herself y was a voice being raised ??yes the fact that this could have led to an ARMS RACE WHICH WAS A MAJOR CAUSE OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR always remains but does that not hold good on the u.s too ?
LASTLY DURING THE 1971 CIVIL WAR BETWEEEN THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN AND INDIA THE U.S HAD SOLD WEAPONS TO THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC ASKING HER "NOT TO USE THE WEAPONS IN THE EVENT OF WAR"SO MAY I ASK A QUESTION AS TO WHAT IS THE REAL USE OF WEAPONS IF THEY R'NT TO BE USED IN WAR ?
ALL THESE QUESTION WITH RESPECT TO THE U.S POLICIES MAKE ME BELIEVE AND TO ASK A VERY IMPORTANT A QUESTION AND THIS JUNCUTURE WHEN A LOT IS TO BE DONE TAKING IN OT CONSIDERATION THE TRUE FRIEND OF HUMNAITY WHICH MAKES US FEEL ITS PRESENCE EVEN WHEN THE MOST DEAREST FRIENDS DESERT US BUT HE NEVER DOES THAT IS "HUNGER"ITS NOT THAT ONLY CENTRAL ASIA SUFFERS FROM THIS PROBLEM IN THE NEAR FUTURE IT SHALL TAKE IN TO ITS GRIP THE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AS WELL IT HAS ALREADY STARTED AFFECTING THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN NOT IME IT CAN GRIP MANY OTHER COUNTRIES AND CONTINETNTS.
ALL THESE QUESTIONS MAY NOT RECIEVE A REPLY OR EVEN IF IT DOES I FIND AN INTERROGATATORY REMARK ON IT'S VALIDITY WHICH MAKES ME PUT THIS QUESTION THAT .....
"IS THE U.S TRYIN TO MAINTAIN WORLD PEACE OR ISIT TRYING TO ACHIEVE GLOBAL DOMINATION ?"

EXPECTING ANSWERS ,
BLOOD.

Physics news on Phys.org
You may want to try a third time, this time with normal paragraph structure, and without entire sentences capitalized.

It is difficult to give a definitive answer to whether U.S policies are good or bad as it depends on one's perspective and the specific policy in question. However, there are some policies that have been widely criticized and deemed as negative, such as the war on Iraq and the U.S's involvement in other countries' affairs.

The decision to go to war with Iraq was highly controversial and many believe it was based on false pretenses. The cost of this war, both in terms of human lives and financial resources, has been immense and has damaged the reputation of the U.S as a world leader. The capture of oil bases also raises concerns about the true motive behind the war.

Furthermore, the U.S's actions in supporting and creating certain leaders, such as Saddam Hussein, have also been questioned. The U.S's involvement in Afghanistan and its continued presence there, as well as its efforts to establish an airbase in Central Asia, have also been viewed as attempts to gain global dominance.

The U.S's self-proclaimed role as the leader in the war on terror has also been criticized. Some argue that the U.S's actions in certain regions, such as selling weapons to Pakistan during the 1971 civil war, have only perpetuated violence and contributed to global instability.

Additionally, the U.S's possession of advanced defense systems and nuclear weapons raises questions about who has the right to protect themselves and whether the U.S is truly promoting world peace or seeking global domination.

One major issue that is often overlooked is the issue of hunger and poverty, which impacts not only developing countries but also the U.S itself. It is important for the U.S to prioritize addressing these issues rather than trying to maintain its position as a global superpower.

In conclusion, it is important to critically examine U.S policies and their impact on the world. While the U.S has played a significant role in promoting democracy and peace, its actions and motives must also be questioned and held accountable.

What are U.S policies and why are they important?

U.S policies are a set of guidelines and principles that dictate the actions and decisions of the government. They cover a wide range of issues such as foreign relations, economic policies, and social policies. They are important because they shape the direction of the country and impact the lives of citizens.

What makes a U.S policy good or bad?

A U.S policy can be considered good if it promotes the well-being of its citizens and aligns with the values and principles of the country. On the other hand, a U.S policy can be deemed bad if it harms the citizens or goes against the core values of the country.

How are U.S policies created and implemented?

U.S policies are created by the government through a process that involves research, analysis, and consultation with experts and stakeholders. Once a policy is created, it goes through a series of steps before it is implemented, including review by Congress and the President.

What is the role of public opinion in shaping U.S policies?

Public opinion plays a significant role in shaping U.S policies. Elected officials often take into account the views and concerns of their constituents when making decisions. Additionally, public opinion can also influence the prioritization of certain policies and the direction of the government.

How do U.S policies impact other countries?

U.S policies can have a significant impact on other countries, especially in terms of foreign relations. The decisions and actions of the U.S government can affect global trade, security, and political stability. Other countries may also adopt similar policies or be influenced by the U.S policies in their own decision-making processes.