Radio Appearance at infidelguy.com

• Thread starter infidelguy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Radio
In summary, "Radio Appearance at infidelguy.com" is an online radio show hosted by Reginald Finley, also known as the Infidel Guy. The show covers topics related to science, religion, and critical thinking and features a variety of guests, including notable figures such as Neil deGrasse Tyson and Richard Dawkins. It can be listened to live on the infidelguy.com website or through various podcasting platforms and allows for audience participation through live calls and emails. While the show may contain mature content and language, it is a valuable resource for critical thinking and open-mindedness for all ages.
infidelguy
There is an archived program of an interview I conducted with Dr. Kaku about a year or so ago. We discussed worm holes, alien life, god, dimensions and more..

Check it out, on the front page here:
http://www.infidelguy.com

Physics news on Phys.org
Cool. :) The only interview I've seen with Dr. Kaku in it was on Big Thinkers on TechTV. The show itself kind of sucks, but that episode really seemed inspiring.

Related to Radio Appearance at infidelguy.com

1. What is "Radio Appearance at infidelguy.com"?

"Radio Appearance at infidelguy.com" is an online radio show hosted by the popular skeptic and atheist, Reginald Finley, also known as the Infidel Guy. The show focuses on discussing and debating topics related to science, religion, and critical thinking.

2. How can I listen to "Radio Appearance at infidelguy.com"?

The show can be listened to live on the infidelguy.com website, or through various podcasting platforms such as iTunes, Stitcher, and Spotify. Episodes are also available on YouTube for viewing.

3. Who are the guests on "Radio Appearance at infidelguy.com"?

The show features a wide range of guests, including scientists, authors, activists, and experts in various fields. Some notable past guests include Neil deGrasse Tyson, Richard Dawkins, and Sam Harris.

4. Can I participate in "Radio Appearance at infidelguy.com" as a listener?

Yes, the show encourages audience participation through live calls and emails. Listeners can call in during the show to ask questions or share their thoughts on the topic being discussed. Emails can also be sent in advance to be read on air.

5. Is "Radio Appearance at infidelguy.com" appropriate for all ages?

The show covers mature topics and may contain explicit language, so it is recommended for mature audiences. However, the show does not shy away from discussing important and controversial issues, making it a valuable resource for critical thinking and open-mindedness for all ages.