Radial and Tengential questions - Help

• Thread starter nukeman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Radial
In summary, radial questions are broad and exploratory, while tangential questions are more focused and specific. Radial questions can help with brainstorming and generating ideas, while tangential questions can help with gathering precise information. Examples of radial questions include exploring potential solutions, connections to other areas of study, and key factors influencing a phenomenon. Both types of questions can be used in both qualitative and quantitative research, but may be more commonly used in qualitative research. However, one potential drawback is that these types of questions can sometimes be too broad or too narrow, leading to unclear or unhelpful responses. It is important to use these questions strategically and follow up with more specific questions as needed.
nukeman

Homework Statement

Here, I will just post the question as an image. Never mind the one where I have to sketch, but b and c I am having trouble with.

wilrfd.png

How do you calculate the radial and tangential aspects of the cars acceleration? and from that info, how do I calculate the radius?

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

The car is speeding up correct?

Physics news on Phys.org
Anyone?

Thanks, much appreciated!

I am having trouble knowing how this sketch should look like?

Related to Radial and Tengential questions - Help

1. What is the difference between radial and tangential questions?

Radial questions are broad and exploratory, designed to gather information and generate ideas. Tangential questions are more focused and specific, often seeking clarification or details about a particular topic.

2. How can I use radial and tangential questions to help me in my research?

Radial questions can help you brainstorm new ideas and approaches for your research. Tangential questions can help you gather precise information and clarify any confusing points in your research.

3. What are some examples of radial questions?

Examples of radial questions include: "What are some potential solutions to this problem?" "How does this concept relate to other areas of study?" "What are the key factors influencing this phenomenon?"

4. Can radial and tangential questions be used in both qualitative and quantitative research?

Yes, both types of questions can be used in both qualitative and quantitative research. However, they may be more commonly used in qualitative research as they allow for more open-ended exploration and discussion.

5. Are there any potential drawbacks to using radial and tangential questions?

One potential drawback is that these types of questions can sometimes be too broad or too narrow, leading to unclear or unhelpful responses. It's important to use these questions strategically and to follow up with more specific questions as needed.