Wow physics forums is amazing

In summary, the conversation is about a member named Gale17 who recently discovered the existence of a Physics forum and expresses amazement at the level of involvement and knowledge on the site. Another member, zoobyshoe, jokes about Greg paying Gale17 to post her thoughts, to which Gale17 replies about her job and priorities. There is also a discussion about the possibility of a sex forum, with Gale17 jokingly suggesting she could be a mentor for it. Other members join in on the joke, and the conversation ends with everyone finding the idea amusing.
Gale
Wow, so i just now realized what there was an entire other site called physics post. And wow, you people are really involved. Especailly greg. It's amazing, i cannot believe all the time and effort that people have poured into this site and that. Like seriously, I'm quite amazed. There is way way more to this whole site and stuff than i'd could have imagined when i first signed up. WOW, I'm way more excited and amazed than i should be... but still. I can't believe it... woo i need to calm down. This is just really cool and amazing.

Physics news on Phys.org
How much did Greg pay you to post that?

Lol. i signed up to this site a year or so ago and when it got shut down and reworked i signed up again but it has only been recently that i have logged on properly as some people may have noticed (watch my posts go up, YAY!) and i love this site due to the wealth of knowledge that is on here, so many of u guys are amazing, and though i feel completely inferior, u guys don't mock us dumb people, you are willing to help and are very patient with me (see the universe post in General Physics lol) which i appreciate very much

Thanx to u guys!

Originally posted by zoobyshoe

Gale17, expect your check in one-two weeks

Originally posted by zoobyshoe

She just hasn't dropped the bomb yet that he's making her a mentor:wink:

Gale17, expect your check in one-two weeks

- yeah i know i have a job and all... and technically i could send money... but clothes are sort of priority right now...

She just hasn't dropped the bomb yet that he's making her a mentor

- yeah zantra what could i be mentor to? the sex chat forum here? oooh ooh, or the one that's just for single females who're memeber of pf... right...

Originally posted by Gale17
- yeah i know i have a job and all... and technically i could send money... but clothes are sort of priority right now...

- yeah zantra what could i be mentor to? the sex chat forum here? oooh ooh, or the one that's just for single females who're memeber of pf... right...

Tell me if there was a sex forum it wouldn't be the most popular forum(after all, it's a male dominated site). Hehe

what could i be mentor to? the sex chat forum here?
I like the way you think.

- Warren

yeah you guys, go ahead and ask greg for a sex forum, what a grand idea... oh and the best part is an 18 year old female gets to run it...

yeah that sounds like a genius idea. haha.

yeah that sounds like a genius idea. haha.
You're right, it really does!

- Warren

What is Wow physics forums?

Wow physics forums is an online platform where scientists and physics enthusiasts come together to discuss and share their knowledge and ideas about various topics in physics.

How can I join Wow physics forums?

To join Wow physics forums, simply go to the website and create an account. It's completely free and open to anyone who is interested in physics.

What makes Wow physics forums amazing?

Wow physics forums is amazing because of its diverse community of members from all over the world, the wide range of topics that are discussed, and the high level of expertise and knowledge shared by its members.

Can I ask questions on Wow physics forums?

Yes, Wow physics forums encourages its members to ask questions and engage in discussions. It's a great platform to get answers and insights from experts in the field of physics.

Are there any rules or guidelines for using Wow physics forums?

Yes, Wow physics forums has a set of community guidelines that all members are expected to follow. These guidelines ensure a respectful and productive environment for all members to share and learn from each other.