Table for Particles by H+ and H-

In summary: The table only has a limited amount of information. It's just a guide to help people understand particle formations. Thanks for asking.
Antonio Lao
H+, H-, Represent

1, 1, electron neutrinos
2, 1, unknown
2, 2, half a quantum (gluon?)
3, 1, anti-down quarks
3, 2, unknown
3, 3, muon neutrinos
4, 1, unknown
4, 2, unknown
4, 3, unknown
4, 4, photons
5, 1, up quarks
5, 2, unknown
5, 3, unknown
5, 4, unknown
5, 5, tau neutrinos
6, 1, unknown
6, 2, unknown
6, 3, unknown
6, 4, unknown
6, 5, unknown
6, 6, unknown
7, 1, positrons
7, 2, unknown
7, 3, unknown
7, 4, unknown
7, 5, unknown
7, 6, unknown
7, 7, neutrons
8, 1, unknown
8, 2, W+ particles
8, 3, unknown
8, 4, unknown
8, 5, unknown
8, 6, unknown
8, 7, unknown
8, 8, Z0 particles

Physics news on Phys.org
H+/-

What is your idea on 6H+/- group being "unknown"?.

also -

How would individual wavelengths of a photon fit into the values of H4+,H4- ?

Last edited:
Unknown, because I don't know what it could be in terms of matter and energy. Maybe it's part of the vacuum?

The H's are really squares of energy. And we know for a fact that energy is equal to Planck constant multiplied by the frequency.

predictions?

Antonio,

What about neutrons? electrons? anti-particles (other than the positron)? Higgs? super-symmetric particles (e.g. selectron)? graviton?

Table shows 1 to 8 for H+ varying H-

Nereid,

The table only shows part of two tables of combinations.

Neutron are made of 2 down quarks and 1 up quarks. The anti-down quarks is shown in the table and the up quark is shown also. For example, the up quark is 5H+ 1H-, so the anti-up is 1H+ 5H-. Reversing the sign of the superscripts will just do it.

Could the 6H+/- be the Higgs boson? I don't have a complete understanding of particles physics as such, both from the expetimental and theoretical side.

Unfortunately I am disagreeing with the other particles from supersymmetry. They do not exist by H+H- (or maybe they are the unknowns of the table).

Graviton is really just H- in my table. H- is the unit of potential mass. And H+ is the unit of kinetic mass. H- is affected by the gravity force while the H+ is not. This is just a guess. Again I don't have any solid proof. By particle formations, the lowest H-graviton cannot be isolated. But I can only say that all other masses that are affected by gravity are all high level existence of H-. We are all high level H-'s.

The general form of H+ H- can give masses to all particles and I am doing all the necessary tabulation before I publish. There are level of existence (LOE) for H+H- and these levels give mass to the three (more?) generations of particles. For example, an electron is 1H+ 7H-, for
LOE 2, the matrix is 2x2, for LOE 3, the matrix is 3x3, for LOE 4, the matrix is 4x4, for LOE 5, the matrix is 5x5, for LOE 6, the matrix is 6x6.

By adding these matrices, the charge (color? or electric) of the particles can be found. The value of the charge is fixed at (+/-)1/6 regardless of the level.
Spin is implied (again, lack of knowledge from particle physics on my part).

When both the electron and proton (2-up quarks, 1-down quark) are in LOE 6, their mass ratio came out to 1832, which is less than 1% of the accepted experimental value (1836). In this calculation, I am not considering other unknown factors.

One more thing I need to mention is that the values of the mass for each particle is not obvious until there are interactions between the H+H-'s. And I made up some rules as to how these can happened. And by interactions, I mean just simply matrix multiplications.

Antonio

Perhaps this thread is in the wrong place - shouldn't it be in Theory Development?

Why is just one composite particle (the neutron) in the table? What about all the other hundreds (thousands??) of hadrons? Any particular difference between mesons and baryons?

Thanks for the Information

Nereid,

I am not aware that there is a Theory Development Site. Thanks.

The odd multiples of H+ and H- are the fermions.
The even multiples of H+ and H- are the bosons.

Fermions are divided into leptons and quarks and there are three generations.

The groupings of quarks form hadrons. The 3-quark configurations are the baryons and the 2-quark config are the mesons. They all interact by the strong force (color charges called gluons). The neutron is a baryon.

There are now six flavors (up, down, strange, charm, bottom and top) for quark and they are all been detected. The last one to be detected was the top quarks in the 1990s. And at that time I was residing in Washington D.C. and the Smithsonian Institute gave a meeting for this discovery and I attended.

Antonio

So, in principle, you could draw up a table with all the hundreds (thousands?) of mesons and baryons, in terms of H+ and H-?

Only the Detectables

Nereid,

The table is only a guide for matching particles that already been detected by high-energy experiments.

The ability to detect by accelerators are based on the energy scales that the machines are capable. Theorists say that if the supeconducting supercollider have been built then it would have detected particles at much higher energy up to the scale for grand unification and higher to include gravity in a theory of everything.

But the costs of building such machines is superexpensive. It can only be possible by joined efforts from many countries and the cooperations of the entire scientific world.

Antonio Lao

To ask my question again, can you draw up an H+H- table to match ALL the particles detected so far?

For example, all those in this link (1996 data):
http://pdg.lbl.gov/1996/contents_tables_gif.html#baryons

I'm trying to see if your H+H- idea adds anything to the Standard Model, or is a completely independent hypothesis.

Table or No Table

Nereid,

You asked me a direct question, I'm sorry by not giving you a direct answer.
The truth is I've not even tried to draw such a table to try to match all the detected particles. I don't think it is necessary at this time.

Even Without a table, we can generalized that

The fermions (1/2 integer spin) contain odd multiple of H+ and H-.
The bosons (integral spin) contain even multiple of H+ and H-.

When the multiples are not equal, mass is detected and other properties as well.

The Standard Model united the strong and the electroweak forces and in return the existence of the W's Z0 particles (these were detected) together with the gluons that cannot be detected yet.

Antonio

Last edited:

1. What is a "Table for Particles by H+ and H-"?

A Table for Particles by H+ and H- is a table that lists the different types of particles and their corresponding charges when they are ionized with either a hydrogen ion (H+) or a hydride ion (H-). It helps scientists understand the properties and behavior of these particles in different chemical reactions.

2. How is the table organized?

The table is typically organized in rows and columns. The rows represent the different types of particles, while the columns represent the charges they acquire when ionized with either H+ or H-. The charges are usually listed in increasing order from left to right.

3. What are some examples of particles listed in this table?

Some examples of particles listed in this table include protons, electrons, neutrons, carbon ions, and oxygen ions. Each of these particles will have a different charge depending on whether they are ionized with H+ or H-.

4. What is the significance of this table in scientific research?

This table is significant in scientific research because it helps scientists understand the behavior of particles in chemical reactions. By knowing the charge of a particle when ionized with H+ or H-, scientists can predict its behavior and interactions with other particles in a reaction.

5. Can this table be used to predict the outcome of a chemical reaction?

Yes, this table can be used to predict the outcome of a chemical reaction. By knowing the charges of the particles involved, scientists can determine how they will interact with each other and whether a reaction will occur. This can also help in designing experiments and creating new compounds in chemistry.