Question on Picture: Can You Help?

• Thread starter saii
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Picture
In summary, the purpose of the picture is to visually represent a question or concept, aiding in understanding and engaging the audience. It can be interpreted in different ways depending on the viewer's background and perspective. The picture is chosen or created based on its relevance and effectiveness, and its use for research or presentation depends on its source and copyright. Proper attribution should always be given to the source of the picture.
saii
can anyone pls answer the question on the pic... thx...

Physics news on Phys.org
here.. thx

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 409
Are you able to draw a triangle of forces for the joint A?

i did try this..
Fx = 0
Fxa=Fxb+fxc

Fy=o
Fya=Fxb+fxc

but i cannot get the right answer...

You didn't answer my question. However, try this one. For the member AC alone, can you write an equation linking the force in it to its components?

Related to Question on Picture: Can You Help?

1. What is the purpose of the picture?

The purpose of the picture is to help illustrate a question or concept. It may also serve as a visual aid to enhance understanding or engage the audience.

2. How can the picture help me?

The picture can help you by providing a visual representation of the question or concept being discussed. It can also help you to better understand the topic and make connections between different ideas.

3. Can the picture be interpreted in different ways?

Yes, the picture can be interpreted in different ways depending on the viewer's background, knowledge, and perspective. It is important to consider different interpretations and perspectives when using a picture to communicate a message.

4. How was the picture chosen or created?

The picture was chosen or created based on its relevance and effectiveness in conveying the question or concept. It may have been selected from existing images or created using design software.

5. Can I use the picture for my own research or presentation?

It depends on the source and copyright of the picture. If it is an original creation, you may need to obtain permission from the creator. If it is a stock image or from a public domain, you may be able to use it with proper attribution. It is important to always give credit to the source of the picture.