Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
Originally posted by jimmy p
why thank you! still, Evo hasnt really narrowed it down. From what i have read, a lot of people have warped senses of humour and are cool dudes...
Ah, but can they pass the fork test?

Physics news on Phys.org
? fork test? what's that?

I've found that I can tell if I am compatible with someone by the way they hold their fork. It is so accurate, that the test is now being used by other women I know.

It could mean several things:

Does the man in question use a fork?
Does the man in question know what side of the plate the fork should lie?
Does the man in question know the difference between a salad- , a fish- and an entree-fork?

Probably all three...

Originally posted by Dimitri Terryn
It could mean several things:

Does the man in question use a fork?
Does the man in question know what side of the plate the fork should lie?
Does the man in question know the difference between a salad- , a fish- and an entree-fork?

Probably all three...
Those are all bonus points. The true test is in how he uses the fork, holds it, eats with it.

tch...ill scan my hand holding a fork... why use a fork and spoon when you can use a SPORK!

The true test is in how he uses the fork, holds it, eats with it.

*wonders if Evo knocks points off for cutting food with the fork instead of the knife...*

Intelligence, humor & personality are what I look for, looks come in 4th, and if a guy has the first three, the fourth doesn't matter because he'll already be "everything" in my eyes.

I've found the first three imply the fourth; when I like a girl's intelligence, humor, and personality, I can't help but think she's beautful too!

Last edited:
Hope I'm not too late for competition!

http://server5.uploadit.org/files2/090104-steve1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Hurkyl
*wonders if Evo knocks points off for cutting food with the fork instead of the knife...*
If you can carve a roast with your fork, that would *add* points, as long as you held your fork correctly.

All of this fork talk reminds me of a business lunch I attended, it was a windy day & I didn't have a comb in my purse. I grabbed a fork and went into the ladies room to "groom". As I was returning to the table I heard one of my companions ask the other where I had disappeared to. He replied "she's in the bathroom forking with her hair".

Originally posted by Silverious
Not too late! What a cutie!

Last edited:
If you can carve a roast with your fork, that would *add* points, as long as you held your fork correctly.

All of this fork talk reminds me of a business lunch I attended, it was a windy day & I didn't have a comb in my purse. I grabbed a fork and went into the ladies room to "groom". As I was returning to the table I heard one of my companions ask the other where I had disappeared to. He replied "she's in the bathroom forking with her hair".

Cute story. :smile: But that's what forks are for anyways, didn't you watch The Little Mermaid?

Cute story. :smile: But that's what forks are for anyways, didn't you watch The Little Mermaid?
This was way before The Little Mermaid.

LOL but it isn't called a fork in the Little Mermaid is it? if someone knows what its called, answer.

Just to keep Prudens happy, everyone who posted a pic is a cutie according to everyone...apart from me who is a chopnik! what's a chopnik? I am not sure if i should take it as a compliment or be deeply offended!

Just to keep Prudens happy, everyone who posted a pic is a cutie according to everyone...apart from me who is a chopnik! what's a chopnik? I am not sure if i should take it as a compliment or be deeply offended!
I think you have the esteemed honor of receiving one of Tsunami's new words.

Originally posted by Silverious

http://server5.uploadit.org/files2/090104-steve1.jpg

Aha! May be you are late :frown:

If you came first, of course I'd vote you :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, we may have to divide this into categories. Perhaps by age range and/or continent? Otherwise, this is going to be too hard!

I will be giving out extra points for proper fork holding.

So how do you hold a fork correctly? I need to practice, for top marks!

So how do you hold a fork correctly? I need to practice, for top marks!
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Ok, you get a bonus point for sincerely wishing to please the judge. :wink:

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Ah I see; you'd show me how to hold the fork as you're stabbing me with it!

Bleh, still haven't managed to get anything from my sister. My aunt has one of my senior pictures scanned, though it's from 7 years ago *sigh*

MAD!

LOL but it isn't called a fork in the Little Mermaid is it? if someone knows what its called, answer.

jimmy p, chopnik is one of my favorite words, therefore it is a compliment of the highest order. I frequently use it when I nuzzle little Zoobie (the Cat).

MAD!

Bah, I said it once I'll say it again, I'm not Alfred E. Neumann! I just have him as my avatar!

Last edited:
Bah, I said it once I'll say it again, I'm not Alfred E. Neumann!
lol, but there really is resemblance :P

That is partially why I picked it, though, so I guess I can't complain. :smile:

Bah, I said it once I'll say it again, I'm not Alfred E. Neumann! I just have him as my avatar!
Alfred E. Neumann could only DREAM of being the hunk you are, Hurkyl. :wink:

OMG! Hurkyl in NO WAY shape or form resembles Alfred E Neumann! Hurkyl you are a HOTTIE!

Don't forget, I am one of Hurkyl's angels...

Originally posted by Evo
OMG! Hurkyl in NO WAY shape or form resembles Alfred E Neumann! Hurkyl you are a HOTTIE!

... Is your daughter a coquette too?

Originally posted by PrudensOptimus
... Is your daughter a coquette too?
My daughter is the "child of evil(evo)". Her picture is posted here. She is the best thing in my life. And a handful. She is one of the top policy debaters in her school. I have to negotiate everything with her and she usually wins!

It won't be long before she takes over the world.

Last edited:
I wonder if all the PF men are going to come away with inflated egos after having these three wonderful, gorgeous ladies fawn over us.

Originally posted by Evo
My daughter is the "child of evil(evo)". Her picture is posted here. She is the best thing in my life. And a handful. She is one of the top policy debaters in her shool. I have to negotiate everything with her and she usually wins!

It won't be long before she takes over the world.

Sigh.. where is Dr. Evo?

btw, coquette, is she?

I wonder if all the PF men are going to come away with inflated egos after having these three wonderful, gorgeous ladies fawn over us.
In the words of Salvador Dali "if you've got it, flaunt it". You guys have got it.

In the words of Salvador Dali "if you've got it, flaunt it". You guys have got it.

You girls got it too! Do some more flaunting! :wink: Wasn't there talk of a swimsuit competition? ...

Last edited:

So when were you girls going to start sending in pictures for the swimsuit competition? I don't think I'd mind you and Monique flaunting it a bit more too. :wink: Maybe Tsunamii could send in a few pixels of herself again too!
Oh...I'm so...no...you'd go blind...read into that what you will. LOL.