Need a Matter Scanner for Replication? Any Suggestions?

In summary, the conversation revolved around someone almost completing their matter generator and annihilator and needing a matter scanner to replicate things. They were seeking suggestions for a scanner that could provide local charge, mass, and 3D positions with predefined resolution. One person jokingly suggested sharing whatever they were smoking with the group, to which the other person responded by asking for a break and suggesting to focus on another person named "chosenone."
dr-dock
yeah!

i'm almost done with my matter generator and anyhilator.
now what i need is matter scaner so i could replicate things.
LETS WORK TOGETHER ON THIS
this scaner shold provide me with the values of the local charge, mass, and positions in 3d with predefined resolution.
any suggestions?

Physics news on Phys.org
Perhaps you should share what ever it is that you are smoking with the rest of us.

LOL, sorry, that's the funniest reply I've heard yet.

Originally posted by Integral
Perhaps you should share what ever it is that you are smoking with the rest of us.
smoking=talking?

if not then give me a break and look after chosenone or so.

1. What is the purpose of The Matter Scanner Project?

The Matter Scanner Project aims to develop a technology that can scan and analyze the composition and properties of various materials and substances.

2. How does The Matter Scanner Project work?

The Matter Scanner uses advanced sensors and imaging techniques to collect data on the molecular structure and behavior of matter. This data is then processed and analyzed to provide detailed information on the material being scanned.

3. What are the potential applications of The Matter Scanner Project?

The Matter Scanner has a wide range of potential applications in fields such as materials science, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, and environmental monitoring. It can be used for quality control, research and development, and even in medical diagnostics.

4. What sets The Matter Scanner Project apart from other scanning technologies?

The Matter Scanner uses cutting-edge technology and algorithms to provide highly accurate and detailed results, making it a valuable tool for scientific research and industrial applications. It is also designed to be user-friendly and easily adaptable to different scanning needs.

5. What are the potential limitations or challenges of The Matter Scanner Project?

As with any new technology, The Matter Scanner Project may face challenges in terms of cost, scalability, and compatibility with different materials and substances. There may also be ethical considerations regarding the use of the technology and the ownership of data collected through the scanning process.