Trigger the brain wif a little Radiation/ .?

In summary, the conversation discusses the potential effects of radiation on the brain and its possible connection to depression. While there is no approved radiation treatment for depression, there is evidence that brain chemicals play a role in one's emotional state. The possibility of radiation affecting brain chemicals is also mentioned.
gunblaze
Trigger the brain wif a little Radiation/...?

PLS CorrECt me If there is anything that is incorrect!

...is it true that radiation cures deprssion?

...is it because of the mind, when triggered by radiation will tend to change into a different state of activeness!
eg: when u'r exposed to too much radiation, u will get tired? like too much radiation from the TV?

i will accept any answers/replies!

Biology news on Phys.org
"Depression" is a complex issue involving either emotional(stress-thought) imbalances or chemical imbalances, or both in varying degrees.
I am not aware of any approved "radiation" treatments for depression, but I do know that ECT(Electro-convulsive therapy) is still used and is helpful in some cases.

I think it may be possible, it's at least in the same realm: chemistry.

There's a lot of evidence saying that how happy/sad you are has much to do with brain chemicals.

yah, brain chemicals... so does our brain chemicals change due to the amt of radiation it absorb?

1. How does radiation affect the brain?

Radiation can damage the cells in the brain, leading to various neurological symptoms such as memory loss, headaches, and seizures. It can also cause brain tumors and increase the risk of developing other brain disorders.

2. Is radiation therapy safe for brain tumors?

Yes, radiation therapy is a commonly used treatment for brain tumors. However, it can also cause side effects such as fatigue, hair loss, and changes in cognitive function. It is important to discuss the risks and benefits with a doctor before undergoing this treatment.

3. Can radiation exposure lead to brain cancer?

Yes, excessive or prolonged exposure to radiation can increase the risk of developing brain cancer. This is why it is important to limit exposure to sources of radiation and follow safety regulations in environments where radiation is present.

4. How can radiation be used to study the brain?

Radiation can be used in various imaging techniques such as CT scans and PET scans to visualize the brain and its functions. It can also be used in research studies to study the effects of radiation on different brain structures and functions.

5. Is there a safe level of radiation exposure for the brain?

Yes, there is a safe level of radiation exposure for the brain. The amount of radiation that is considered safe varies depending on the type of radiation and the duration of exposure. It is important to follow safety guidelines and regulations to minimize the risk of harmful exposure.