Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
Originally posted by Dimitri Terryn
I'm going to recommend this thread to everyone who dares claim that scientist are always geeky men with glasses and bad hair...
YES! and tell them to send LOTS of Dark European Chocolate to the judges!

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Tsunami [/B]And THEN I'll help you kick Zooby's butt for leading you on with all his compliments and drool. I'm appalled. Had I any idea that he was not the fine, upstanding Zooby that he has portrayed himself to be, I never would have encouraged this. Men are evil. [/B]

Oh oh. Zooby's in deep trouble. The wrath of Tsunami!
Must go hide in the zooby brush shelter.

Originally posted by Evo
You're a true friend Tsunami. I guess I am just too old for him. Can't pull a plow anymore...
What? Did someone pull down the "Do Not Tickle The Zooby!" sign again?

Originally posted by Evo
You're a true friend Tsunami. I guess I am just too old for him. Can't pull a plow anymore...
Well, if THAT'S what turns him on, I'm not too sure he'd be worth it! Pushing a Volkswagon up an icy incline is how some of those bimbos keep in shape in non-plowing season. Somehow I just can't picture you doing this. Too bad. He WAS kinda sweet... Jeez. A cyber brush-off. I'm bummed.

Originally posted by Evo
YES! and tell them to send LOTS of Dark European Chocolate to the judges!
YEAH! LOTS OF IT! AND PICTURES! LINKS TO LOTS OF PICTURES!

Originally posted by Tsunami Too bad. He WAS kinda sweet... Jeez. A cyber brush-off. I'm bummed.
I was drooling within the speed limit. Tsunami's the one who kept working her foot over and punching the gas pedal.

Tsunami, you can punch my car pedals anytime, the drive is fun!

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
I was drooling within the speed limit. Tsunami's the one who kept working her foot over and punching the gas pedal.
LMAO!
My foot and my cat's butt are made of the same material - LEAD!
Alright, then. To heck with you, you...you...ZOOBY, you. I have another prince charming just waiting on the side to take your place. Actually, several have expressed an interest in my fair Evo. They will now have their chance.

Well, back on topic again...
Evo, dear. What's the run-down again? Who are the top contenders? PrudensOptimus, BigRedDot, Dimitri, jcsd, Bubonic Plague, Adam, (STILL WAITING ON HURKYL!)...good grief. I'm going to have to go through all those pix again and stick them into a file folder. There are getting to be too many to remember.

I'm going to make a suggestion for the Cutest Girl contest since there are so dang many for you guys to choose from.
Monique and Evo tie for first. (THAT'S a no-brainer!)
Adrenaline (even tho not officially a contestant, is pretty darn cute, don't you think?) is runner-up.
Tsunami is the winner of the (deficient in length, but still...) Kick-A$$ Legs contest.

So? Wadda you think?

Originally posted by Tsunami
Adrenaline (even tho not officially a contestant, is pretty darn cute, don't you think?) is runner-up.

Who's she? I don't remember seeing her picture anywhere.

Originally posted by Tsunami Alright, then. To heck with you, you...you...ZOOBY, you. I have another prince charming just waiting on the side to take your place. Actually, several have expressed an interest in my fair Evo. They will now have their chance.
This is more as it should be. The fair Evo should be selecting from among the herd of stallions vying for her attentions. She, herself, should not be involved in any competitive VW pushing, or whatever the hell you were talking about.

And so, I wonder, who among my rivals can sing her praises as they deserve to be sung, as eloquently as I have done? I offer this challenge to them all.

Originally posted by Dimitri Terryn
Who's she? I don't remember seeing her picture anywhere.
Click on the 'members' tab at the top and you'll find her in the 'A''s. Her picture is her avatar, so click on any post by her. She's a little cutie.

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
This is more as it should be. The fair Evo should be selecting from among the herd of stallions vying for her attentions. She, herself, should not be involved in any competitive VW pushing, or whatever the hell you were talking about.

And so, I wonder, who among my rivals can sing her praises as they deserve to be sung, as eloquently as I have done? I offer this challenge to them all.
You're such an eloquent scoundrel, Zooby. I hope MPR can help you with your drooling problem. Yer a stinker, but I love ya. XXOO

Originally posted by Tsunami
You're such an eloquent scoundrel, Zooby. I hope MPR can help you with your drooling problem. Yer a stinker, but I love ya. XXOO
*Runs in*...Stitches Zoob's problem...*RUNS! back out*

(Now offering payment of any, and all, debts, in 'Drool', by the bucket, special Volume orders accepted/filled/sent in short order...P.S. I'm 47 now...48 shortly...)

Bah, there's been entirely too little fawning over Monique!

Hey, you think that the winner of this little compatition could have there status put as 'Cuttest Guy 2003'? And all the girls could have Cuttest Gal.

Originally posted by Hurkyl
You are RIGHT! Back to business. You start, OK? (BTW, where's YOUR picture, Hurk? We won't close the judging without YOUR picture! )

LET THE FAWNING BEGIN!

Originally posted by Hurkyl
Oh :) not at all :D and I am a mentor so Evo is winning the cutest girl contest and Tsunami gets the considolary (sp?) prize for having the nicest legs (or so I have heard, couldn't find my magnification glasses :P)

I wonder what all these judges are going to do with all the pictures that we're giving em guys? No matter, whatever it is, it's fine with me.

I wish that I was this good looking.
http://www.geocities.com/eeplpersona/ChristmasCat.jpg

Do you have this much snow?
http://www.geocities.com/eeplpersona/SnowMan.jpg

I hate these freashly waking pics
http://www.geocities.com/eeplpersona/BadTimming.jpg

If the link doesn't work then just copy and paste it in.

All right, there you go just as you requested.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Stryker
I wonder what all these judges are going to do with all the pictures that we're giving em guys? No matter, whatever it is, it's fine with me.

I wish that I was this good looking.

Do you have this much snow?

I hate these freashly waking pics

All right, there you go just as you requested.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Pic #1 - She(?) looks like Zoobie the Cat! But her fur looks nice and smooth and soft. Zoobie's fur is more, well, like a 'Zooby's' fur might look and feel like.
Pic #2 - NICE! (Another contestant? )
Pic #3 - WE DON'T!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Monique
Oh :) not at all :D and I am a mentor so Evo is winning the cutest girl contest and Tsunami gets the considolary (sp?) prize for having the nicest legs (or so I have heard, couldn't find my magnification glasses :P)

Actually, Monique is the hands down winner so far! I have counted 5 solid votes for her already & I only have one from zooby. (thanks zoob)

But, I'm a judge. Wait, I think all the women are judges... Power is always a "good" thing.

All the women on this forum to which my eyes have laid witness are beautiful.

We DO need more pictures of Monique though, imo. Perhaps I'm simply not enterprising enough to find them?

Evo, your daughter is a very pretty girl as well.

Hey...Hey! Don't forget me...though I am the Ugliest in PF

I don't know why I am always late... [b(]

http://forums.metrobangla.com/files/mr_who.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Descartes
Evo, your daughter is a very pretty girl as well.
you really have some good genes Evo! can you send me a hair sample? :wink: I am doing a rotation in a gene therapy lab a week from now.. *to self: need to have those blue eyes*

Originally posted by Moni
Hey...Hey! Don't forget me...though I am the Ugliest in PF
Hejjj! Why say that? I haven't seen anyone yet with such a nice full head of hair through which fingers can be run But we WILL need a smiling picture from you!

Originally posted by PrudensOptimus
Intro: I'm a 15 year old Chinese high school student in America.
Area of Interests: Mathematics, Surgeries Performing(Optomology, Cardeology, Neuro.. etc.), Physics, Music, Movies.

http://www.hinst.net/~tom/tom.jpg [Broken]

Hey! You look like Jackie Chan

http://www.mm52.com/chineseidols/chenglong/chenglong.jpg

Hey! You look like Jackie Chan
Prudens.. why didn't you tell me? huuuuhhhhh?

Originally posted by Evo
Here is my 16 year old daughter.
You're making me think some dirty, dirty, dirty things over here Evo. Things that are only legal in Thailand. Or worse, Nevada.

- Warren

Originally posted by Evo
Actually, Monique is the hands down winner so far! I have counted 5 solid votes for her already & I only have one from zooby. (thanks zoob)

Damn, I should have made that clear earlier. You have my vote, Evo! Although it was a tough contest with Monique

Hejjj! Why say that? I haven't seen anyone yet with such a nice full head of hair through which fingers can be run But we WILL need a smiling picture from you!

Oh! Like Greg (first pic in member photo thread) I've cut my hair and now ... so, you don't like my recent pictures...

What have I done I've lost my only wealth liked by Mita Monique...[b(]

Smiling...Oh! no how can I smile now? After loosing ... my Hair throug which (your) fingers :wink: can be run :frown: :frown: :frown:

http://enam.envy.nu [Broken]

Ok! You can see the pic. when I was just only ... Binary...Ok in Decimal: only 3 years old...then? How do I look? :wink:

Hmm... really very tough contest very tough...ok! I am not going to vote anyone except ME

31-early-vote.jpg

So, see the pic. attached below which I've just scanned :wink: :wink: :wink:

Crying for vote...heh...SO.....

Attachments

• is_it_me.jpg
    is_it_me.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 387
What have I done I've lost my only wealth liked by Mita Monique...[b(]

Smiling...Oh! no how can I smile now? After loosing ... my Hair throug which (your) fingers :wink: can be run :frown: :frown: :frown:
I was trying to cheer you up but yeah, long hair IS sexy, so how short did you cut it? Greg's hair after the cut was still pretty long and HE looked.. um.. better no comment..

http://enam.envy.nu [Broken]
Moni, you have an own homepage, how do you make that?? I just found out (1.5 min ago) that I have a homepage! :)

http://home.student.uva.nl/monique.vandervoet/ [Broken]

I have no clue how to put anything on it though :(

So Monique, when are you moving to California? I find it hard to believe you're still single.

- Warren

*talking to self: whoa, they have been sending me mail since october and I never knew it (the university that is) I am supposed to have another email address.. see if there is a website for that too..*

Moni, you have an own homepage, how do you make that?? I just found out (1.5 min ago) that I have a homepage! :)

http://home.student.uva.nl/monique.vandervoet/ [Broken]

I have no clue how to put anything on it though :(

Your Home Page?
How you are sure? This seems from uva...is it University of Valladollid of Spain... but .nl which country it represents?

I am not sure...but if this is your homepage, you should upload your files...Sweet pics ;) and other stuffs soon :)

You just have to consult with the server providers to get the ftp://[/URL] address or any other way to upload.

How's my 3 years old pic. Mam?

or Me with my friend:
[PLAIN]http://forums.metrobangla.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=131 [Broken]
http://forums.metrobangla.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=130 [Broken]

2nd one I am little smiling :)

<h2>1. Who is considered the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?</h2><p>The concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Therefore, it is not appropriate to label any individual as the "cutest" at Physicsforums.</p><h2>2. Are there any specific physical characteristics that make someone considered the cutest at Physicsforums?</h2><p>Again, the concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Physical characteristics do not determine someone's level of cuteness.</p><h2>3. Is it possible to determine the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums through a scientific method?</h2><p>No, determining someone's level of cuteness is not a scientific process. It is based on personal preferences and opinions.</p><h2>4. Are there any famous or well-known individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums?</h2><p>There is no definitive list of individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums. It is not appropriate to label someone as the "cutest" based on their fame or popularity.</p><h2>5. Is there a competition or ranking system for the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?</h2><p>No, there is no competition or ranking system for cuteness at Physicsforums. It is important to respect and value individuals for their contributions and intelligence rather than their physical appearance.</p>

1. Who is considered the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?

The concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Therefore, it is not appropriate to label any individual as the "cutest" at Physicsforums.

2. Are there any specific physical characteristics that make someone considered the cutest at Physicsforums?

Again, the concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Physical characteristics do not determine someone's level of cuteness.

3. Is it possible to determine the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums through a scientific method?

No, determining someone's level of cuteness is not a scientific process. It is based on personal preferences and opinions.

4. Are there any famous or well-known individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums?

There is no definitive list of individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums. It is not appropriate to label someone as the "cutest" based on their fame or popularity.

5. Is there a competition or ranking system for the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?

No, there is no competition or ranking system for cuteness at Physicsforums. It is important to respect and value individuals for their contributions and intelligence rather than their physical appearance.