Did You Catch Sonic Youth on Tour Last Summer?

• Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
In summary, Sonic Youth embarked on a summer tour last year, performing at various venues across the country. The tour featured the band's iconic and experimental sound, drawing in fans both old and new. Despite the group's announcement of a hiatus, their performances were well-received and served as a nostalgic reminder of their influential presence in the alternative music scene.
eNtRopY
Long time Sonic Youth fan here...

Anybody catch them on tour last summer?
That was pretty kick-@ss.

Best concert ever.

eNtRopY

Physics news on Phys.org
Does anybody else appreicate the genius of Silver Rocket off the Daydream Nation album? I especially like the point where the song gradually goes to total chaos, then gradually the order returns.

eNtRopY

i just started to get into sonic youth...

I have Goo; that's it. Kool Thing rocks the house.

I remember liking there sound back a few years ago. I've never really checked them out, thanks for the reminder.

What is "Sonic Youth Fans Post Here"?

"Sonic Youth Fans Post Here" is an online forum or message board where fans of the band Sonic Youth can discuss various topics related to the band and their music.

Who can join "Sonic Youth Fans Post Here"?

Anyone who is a fan of Sonic Youth and has an interest in discussing their music and related topics can join "Sonic Youth Fans Post Here".

How do I join "Sonic Youth Fans Post Here"?

You can join "Sonic Youth Fans Post Here" by creating an account on the forum website and following the instructions to become a member. It is usually free to join and participate in discussions.

What kind of discussions take place on "Sonic Youth Fans Post Here"?

The discussions on "Sonic Youth Fans Post Here" can range from sharing personal experiences with the band, analyzing their music and lyrics, discussing upcoming concerts or events, and sharing news or updates about the band.

Is "Sonic Youth Fans Post Here" an official forum for the band?

No, "Sonic Youth Fans Post Here" is not an official forum for the band. It is created and managed by fans of the band and is not affiliated with the band or their management in any way.