Pf 2 still available for donations?

• Thread starter TRUGONOWFOR
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the existence of PF2, a previous version of the physics forum, and its availability for reading via the internet. It is mentioned that a CD containing the entire PF2 contents can be obtained with a small donation, which helps support the new version of PF. The conversation ends with a recommendation to get the CD for its value and to support the forum.
TRUGONOWFOR
If I am not mistaken, and I very well could be considering I just entered this realm of the physics forum less than an hour ago, this is PF3. There was a PF2? PF2 is similar to PF3in its layout but no longer available for reading via the internet, yet by a small donation a cd rom can be sent containing the entire PF2 contents? If so, how can I proceed?

Physics news on Phys.org
And I strongly suggest getting it. Whether you're a veteran from the old PFs, or a newbie who needs some information that hasn't been covered in a recent thread, the PF Archive C.D. is great. It's really worth the money, and that money helps keep the new PFs stay in business, so it's a win-win situation :smile:.

What is "Pf 2" and why is it still available for donations?

"Pf 2" refers to the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. It is still available for donations because there are still many countries and communities around the world that do not have access to the vaccine and are in need of donations to help protect their populations.

How can I make a donation for the "Pf 2" vaccine?

You can make a donation for the "Pf 2" vaccine by contacting organizations such as the World Health Organization, UNICEF, or the Red Cross. These organizations have programs in place to distribute donated vaccines to countries in need.

Is it safe to donate money specifically for "Pf 2" vaccines?

Yes, it is safe to donate money specifically for "Pf 2" vaccines. These organizations have systems in place to ensure that donations are used for their intended purpose and go towards purchasing and distributing the vaccines to those in need.

Can I donate "Pf 2" vaccines directly to a specific country or community?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to donate "Pf 2" vaccines directly to a specific country or community. However, you can specify which region or population you wish to support and your donation will be used accordingly by the organizations distributing the vaccines.

Why is it important to continue donating for "Pf 2" vaccines?

It is important to continue donating for "Pf 2" vaccines because it is a crucial step in ending the COVID-19 pandemic. By helping to provide vaccines to countries and communities in need, we can reduce the spread of the virus and protect vulnerable populations.