What Do You Do If ?

• Thread starter Zargawee
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a game where users ask and answer hypothetical questions starting with "What do you do if". The topics of the questions range from being a rock star, to being able to see the future, to living on Mars, and having control over the world. The conversation also includes some jokes and off-topic comments.
so, where are you from, MSI? cause i doubt it's the moon.

Likes gracy
Physics news on Phys.org
for english i am really weak in english ... i don't know why i always tried to be good at english but didn't succeed ...

i am from israel but as i become muslim i lift my family and go to jordan then i went to the moon :wink: and some times to Mars they are more cool creats :smile:

back to topic please or zargawee will kill me

Last edited:
what do you do if you a large pigeon wanders into your house, tells you its name is Sam, and askes you to go with it to Ever Ever place, where you never grow young?

I have never heard of Ever Ever land so i think i would ask the large pigeon to take me to Never Never land! lol

What do you do if you had vision like cyclops from x-men, but u didnt have his special glasses, and wanted to look at your girlfriend that you love very much?

Likes gracy
Originally posted by Andy
What do you do if you had vision like cyclops from x-men, but u didnt have his special glasses, and wanted to look at your girlfriend that you love very much?
I'd make some special glasses so that I could look at her. Unless I felt lazy that day, then I'd just fry her and get a new girlfriend...

What do you do if your girlfriend is Rogue and you want to touch or kiss her?

Originally posted by J-Man

What do you do if your girlfriend is Rogue and you want to touch or kiss her?

i'd spray her down with rubber cement and then i could touch her. but i don't know, rouge was pretty hot. i'd probably just indure the horrible pain.

what do you do if adamanium claws sprout out from your knuckles?

use em like heir meant to be used and go on a rampage

what would u do if adamantium claws sprouted from ure ass?

Originally posted by cmdr_sponge
what would u do if adamantium claws sprouted from ure ass?

i would look for surgical removal. but meanwhile, i would go on a rampage, destroying every toilet bowl in my path!

what do you do if you really have to go to the bathroom, but your toilet bowl is all messed up?

I would go toilet in the nearest fish tank and tell all of my guests that it is a very rare endangered species of fish that only live in my fishtank!

What do you do if you fall into a bin headfirst and can't get out of it?

Originally posted by maximus
i would look for surgical removal. but meanwhile, i would go on a rampage, destroying every toilet bowl in my path!

what do you do if you really have to go to the bathroom, but your toilet bowl is all messed up?

Use your adamantium butt-claws to dig yourself a hole outside.

What do you do if you are with someone who you know can read your mind?

I would go toilet in the nearest fish tank and tell all of my guests that it is a very rare endangered species of fish that only live in my fishtank!

Give up and learn to live off garbage.

(My next question is on my previous post).

a bin of what? us americans don't understand your english lingo. but if you're talking about a trash-bin, i would cut out eye holes and paint a cheery face on it. i could make myself very handsom.

what do you do if you don't want to do the dishes, but you have to?

Originally posted by Mentat
What do you do if you are with someone who you know can read your mind?

i'd think the opposite of what i would usually think, and occasionally throw random word into my thoughts, just to throw them off. but if this didn't work, i'd be completely honest and try not to think of anything embarrasing.

Likes gracy
a bin of what? us americans don't understand your english lingo. but if you're talking about a trash-bin, i would cut out eye holes and paint a cheery face on it. i could make myself very handsom.

what do you do if you don't want to do the dishes, but you have to?

Man! I keep on answering at the same time as someone else. This is the second time in a row!

Start breaking dishes, and the person who's making you do them won't want you to do them anymore (stolen idea from Shel Silverstein, but oh well).

My question is found on the post before my last one.

i'd think the opposite of what i would usually think, and occasionally throw random word into my thoughts, just to throw them off. but if this didn't work, i'd be completely honest and try not to think of anything embarrasing.

Good idea. What's your next question?

ahh, but I've already answered it! (and my question is also the one before my last post.)

Good idea. What's your next question?

damn! we're posting at the same time!

my next question is: what would you do if you could not type the letter 'e'?

damn! we're posting at the same time!

my next question is: what would you do if you could not type the letter 'e'?

If you insist that I should xplain it to you, thn I will. Howvr, you might not undrstand what I man. You s, the nglish languag is rathr dpndnt on th lttr "".

What would you do if I didn't ask you another question?

Likes gracy
I wouldn't answer another question.

What would you do if you couldn't type?

What would you do if you couldn't type?

then i'd write.

what would you do if knew that you could not fail?

then i'd write.

what would you do if knew that you could not fail?

I'd fail, to prove you wrong.

What would you do if I asked you to resolve the Paradox of Existence?

Likes gracy
What would you do if I asked you to resolve the Paradox of Existence?

i wouldn't solve it, just to prove you right/wrong! ha!

what would you do if i asked you to describe the universe completely?

i wouldn't solve it, just to prove you right/wrong! ha!

what would you do if i asked you to describe the universe completely?

I would repeat my request to have the PoE explained to me :wink:.

What would you do if someone came up to you and said "you're really smart, you should be able to answer *such-and-such (extremely complicated) question* for me."

Send them to france that will teach them to stop asking such stupid questions!

What do you do if you run out of ink in your favourite pen and you can't refill it?

What do you do if you run out of ink in your favourite pen and you can't refill it?

take the useless pen and frame it up on a wall, so that you may always remeber how special it was to you.

what do you do if a frenchmen came to your house and demanded you give him your favorite pen?

I would give it to him alrite! directly inbetween his eyes and then i would fill it up with his blood! (bit extreme i know but he's french!)

What do you do if you want to start an anti french religion/cult?

What do you do if you want to start an anti french religion/cult?

ask your local congressman. man, you have some deeply rooted hatred.

what do you do if all you want to do is create peace on Earth between all people? (including the french)

Likes gracy
Threaten them all with nukes.

What would you do if you only had one leg and just a bicycle to get home?

Originally posted by username
What would you do if you only had one leg and just a bicycle to get home?
Sell the bicycle, use the money to get drunk and then call a cab. Actually, I'd probably have someone else call a cab for me as there seems to be 37 1/2 buttons on the phone instead of the usual 12.

What do you do if you only have one leg, spent all your bicycle money, are too drunk to breath and nobody will call a cab for you?

Originally posted by J-Man
What do you do if you only have one leg, spent all your bicycle money, are too drunk to breath and nobody will call a cab for you?

Pass out in a dumpster :smile: (Actually one of my friend did that once)

What you do if you wake up in dumpster and it smelled like bacon and eggs?

Hey that happens to me all the time anyway so i would just go to college regardless.

What do you do if your building a house or something else from bricks and you accidently brick yourself into a wall and can't get out?

Hey that happens to me all the time anyway so i would just go to college regardless.

What do you do if your building a house or something else from bricks and you accidently brick yourself into a wall and can't get out?

Stand there contemplating the mysteries of the Universe - one which is how in the world you can "brick yourself into" a wall.

What do you do if you don't do what you would have done if you did?

I wouldn't have done what i did?

What do you do if you've tried answering a question but think you have completely screwed it up?

I wouldn't have done what i did?

What do you do if you've tried answering a question but think you have completely screwed it up?

Well, you could re-ask the same question, and then hope someone else will give a better answer.

What do you do if your mom won't let you have more than an hour of internet usage per day?

leave home or send her off to an old peoples home!

What would you do if there was a new government law that say you can only use the internet for 1 hour perday?

What would you do if there was a new government law that say you can only use the internet for 1 hour perday?
Break the law of course.

What do you do if you're dreaming and you can't wake up?

Likes gracy