Biographies of Great Mathematicians: A One-Stop Resource

• Thread starter Moni
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Resource
In summary, this resource features biographies of well-known mathematicians such as Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Pythagoras, Euclid, and Archimedes. It also includes information on lesser-known mathematicians like Emmy Noether, Sophie Germain, and Srinivasa Ramanujan. This resource is a "one-stop" for biographies of mathematicians, providing comprehensive information and additional resources such as quotes, timelines, and further reading suggestions. It is suitable for both students and researchers and can be used for research or academic work with proper citations.
Moni
I have searched the web for Biographies of Great Mathematicians!
I found them separately...in different pages for different Mathematicians.

Can anyone tell me any where I can find them shortly in a single page (with small pic of them)?
If there contributions is also written that will be great!

Mathematics news on Phys.org

1. Who are some of the great mathematicians featured in this resource?

Some of the great mathematicians featured in this resource include Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Pythagoras, Euclid, and Archimedes.

2. What makes this resource a "one-stop" for biographies of mathematicians?

This resource provides comprehensive information on a wide range of mathematicians, including their background, major contributions, and impact on the field. It also includes additional resources such as quotes, timelines, and further reading suggestions.

3. Are there any lesser-known mathematicians included in this resource?

Yes, this resource also features biographies of lesser-known mathematicians who have made significant contributions to the field, such as Emmy Noether, Sophie Germain, and Srinivasa Ramanujan.

4. Is this resource suitable for students or just for researchers?

This resource is suitable for both students and researchers. It provides a comprehensive overview of each mathematician's life and work, making it a useful resource for anyone interested in learning more about the subject.

5. Can I use this resource for my own research or academic work?

Yes, this resource can be used for research or academic work, as long as proper citations are given. It provides reliable information from reputable sources, making it a valuable tool for any research project or paper on mathematicians.