Where Can I Find Collisonal Physics Thesis on Atomic Hydrogen Ionization?

In summary, collisional physics thesis on atomic hydrogen ionization can be found in various academic databases and repositories, including ProQuest, ScienceDirect, and arXiv. These sources contain a wide range of studies and experiments on the topic, providing valuable insights into the mechanisms and dynamics of hydrogen ionization through collisions. Additionally, many universities and research institutions also have their own databases and archives of thesis papers, which can be accessed for further exploration of the subject.
schwinger55
Hallo
Do u know any Websites where I can download collisional phyics
thesis or E-bookin ?

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by schwinger55
Hallo
Do u know any Websites where I can download collisional phyics
thesis or E-bookin ?

Thanks

What does this mean? Collisional Physics? Are you trying to write a thesis and looking for (ahem) sources?

thanks

I mean Whith Collisional Physics atomic collision
yes I am trying to write a thesis and search Thesis in this topic:

Cross Sections for Ionization of Atomic Hydrogen
by Proton Impact at intermediate energies

1. What is a physics thesis?

A physics thesis is a research project that is completed by a student or scientist in order to earn an advanced degree in physics. It typically involves conducting original research and presenting findings in a written document.

2. How long does it take to complete a physics thesis?

The amount of time it takes to complete a physics thesis can vary depending on the specific requirements of the degree program and the individual's research progress. On average, it can take anywhere from 2-5 years.

3. What is the purpose of a physics thesis?

The purpose of a physics thesis is to demonstrate a student's understanding of the principles and theories of physics, as well as their ability to conduct original research and contribute new knowledge to the field.

4. What are the components of a physics thesis?

A physics thesis typically includes an introduction, literature review, methodology, results, discussion, and conclusion. It may also include additional sections such as acknowledgements, references, and appendices.

5. Can a physics thesis be published?

Yes, a physics thesis can be published in a scientific journal or presented at a conference if the research is deemed significant and contributes new knowledge to the field. However, this may vary depending on the specific requirements of the degree program.