Problem solving websites needed

In summary, a problem solving website is a platform that provides resources and tools for individuals or teams to solve complex problems. These websites can benefit users by offering a structured approach, access to various techniques and strategies, and a community of experts. Some problem solving websites may require a subscription fee, so it is important to research and compare options. They can be used for a variety of problems, but it is important to choose a website that specializes in the type of problem at hand. To determine reliability, one can research credentials and reputation, read reviews, and test out the resources and tools.
Vals509
Hi all
Can anyone give me some websites which are on problem solving. When i mean problem solving, i mean logical sums not you standard maths problems. Also i want it to be a high school difficulty, not a uni type.

Any websites are greatly appreciated

Mathematics news on Phys.org
Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Problem solving websites needed

1. What is a problem solving website?

A problem solving website is a platform that offers a variety of tools and resources to help individuals or teams solve complex problems. These websites typically provide step-by-step guides, interactive tools, and access to a community of problem solvers.

2. How can a problem solving website benefit me?

A problem solving website can benefit you by providing a structured approach to problem solving, access to a variety of problem-solving techniques and strategies, and a community of experts who can offer guidance and support. It can also help you develop critical thinking and analytical skills.

3. Are problem solving websites free to use?

Some problem solving websites may offer free resources, but others may require a subscription or membership fee. It is important to research and compare different websites to find one that best fits your needs and budget.

4. Can I use problem solving websites for any type of problem?

Problem solving websites can be used for a variety of problems, from personal issues to complex business challenges. However, it is important to choose a website that specializes in the type of problem you are trying to solve and offers relevant resources and tools.

5. How can I determine if a problem solving website is reliable?

To determine the reliability of a problem solving website, you can research the website's credentials and reputation, read reviews and testimonials from other users, and try out the website's resources and tools for yourself. It is also important to check for any potential biases or conflicts of interest on the website.