How many E-mails do you SEND per week ?

• Thread starter Zargawee
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Per
In summary, the conversation was about how many emails each person sends per week. The answers ranged from 11-20 to over 50, with some people explaining that they receive a lot of spam emails or use other forms of communication like messaging apps. One person made a mistake in their vote and apologized, while another person mentioned they only send one or two emails a day because they are lazy. Someone also mentioned they use email mainly for work or to buy and sell things.

How many E-mails do you SEND per week ?

• less than 5

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • 6-10

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 11-20

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 21-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31-40

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 41-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 50 (Are you Kidding ?)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Zargawee
Simple Question to all of you : How many E-mails do you Send per week ?

Hope this one works, and thanks Zero :wink:

Physics news on Phys.org
Between 50 and 70 on a normal week! (And none of these are work related!)

You send spam for fun

Not really... I run a busy website (www.t20suzuki.com) and get mail from all round the world. I buy and sell stuff through my site as well as on Ebay.

I receive Spam though - I had 80 Spam emails when I opened up my mail box...

I don't have the statistics for the whole month... I just realized I voted badly. I have 107 sent emails since 06.10.2003, so I still have 2 days to make a number whic can be divided by 4, like 108 or 112. so it's 27-28 for me. if you can, change my vote from over 50 to that. Sorry, I thought you said "month".

grml.. I don't send that much email.. one or two a day.

I don't send emails on a regular basis...I'm just lazy that way!

WoW .. you send too much Adrian Baker ...
I said 41-50 E-mail
I send about 6-8 mails per day, most of them are to the radio station, cause I'm addicted to participate in it

Sonty: sorry, I can't change Polls :)

**Edit: Why I don't wear my eyeglasses while surfing ? I Did it again, I chose the wrong choice .. I'm feeling really stupid [b(] **

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted less than 5.

I use ICQ, Yahoo messenger and MSN messenger. I am also one of the admins in a msn group where there are several close friends whom I don't meet often (In fact we're all admins in that msn group ). If I need to find a person, I only send them offline messages via messengers or ICQ, or simply phone them without worrying about the bill as making local phone calls are free of charge here except using cell phones. :smile: So for me, email isn't the best way to communicate with people around me.

1. How do you determine the number of emails you send per week?

The number of emails I send per week varies depending on my workload and communication needs. I keep track of my email usage through email tracking software or by checking my email history.

2. What is the average number of emails you send per week?

The average number of emails I send per week can vary greatly depending on my schedule and responsibilities. On average, I would say I send anywhere from 50-100 emails per week.

3. Is it important to keep track of the number of emails you send per week?

Yes, it is important to keep track of the number of emails I send per week for several reasons. It helps me stay organized and on top of my communication, and it also allows me to reflect on my email habits and potentially make changes for better efficiency.

4. How do you manage a high volume of emails per week?

I manage a high volume of emails per week by prioritizing and responding to urgent emails first, utilizing email filters and folders to keep my inbox organized, and setting aside specific time blocks for email management throughout the day.

5. Are there any tips for reducing the number of emails you send per week?

Yes, there are several tips for reducing the number of emails you send per week. Some examples include avoiding unnecessary emails, utilizing other forms of communication such as phone calls or in-person meetings, and setting clear expectations for email response times to avoid unnecessary follow-up emails.